The Student Room Group

Suicide attack in Israel. Israel fire dozens of missiles in Gaza. Not again?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by admonit
If, according to you, I wrote all this nonsense, then you should have no problem to quote me. Come on. :cool:

Original post by admonit
These "innocent civilians" elected and support Hamas - murderers of innocent civilians.

You made this comment in context of the killing of thousands of civillians by Israeli forces.

Original post by admonit
if the population elects murderers and gives them power, then they should prepare for possible consequences.

And this one subsequently, where you therefore claim that Palestinians are themselves responsible for the IDF killing them.
Original post by Dez
You made this comment in context of the killing of thousands of civillians by Israeli forces.

And? Where I said that I "perfectly happy for people to be killed indiscriminately because of a presumed political belief"? Or that I'm "saying that these people should not be given the right to life or the right to participate in free elections"?
And this one subsequently, where you therefore claim that Palestinians are themselves responsible for the IDF killing them.

"therefore.." is not what I've written, it's what you've written. Just stop putting your words into my mouth.
Reply 22
Original post by admonit
And? Where I said that I "perfectly happy for people to be killed indiscriminately because of a presumed political belief"? Or that I'm "saying that these people should not be given the right to life or the right to participate in free elections"?

"therefore.." is not what I've written, it's what you've written. Just stop putting your words into my mouth.

Are you just going to argue endless semantics or do you want to actually clarify why you wrote what you did? Because from what I can see you're supporting the deaths of Palestinians based on political standpoint, so if you deny that you need to explain exactly what it is you were trying to convey instead.
Original post by Dez
Are you just going to argue endless semantics or do you want to actually clarify why you wrote what you did? Because from what I can see you're supporting the deaths of Palestinians based on political standpoint, so if you deny that you need to explain exactly what it is you were trying to convey instead.

You even don't feel it necessary to apology for constant misrepresenting my words. My words are very simple and clear and I say what I mean. You see what you want to see. You see Hamas just as "a hardline political party", no more. You don't support it, but you also don't condemn it. You even didn't mention its crimes. But you willingly condemn IDF, which "indiscriminately" kill innocent civilians. You are not ready for honest debate.
Reply 24
Original post by admonit
You even don't feel it necessary to apology for constant misrepresenting my words.

So far you haven't actually clarified anything, or explained in what way I've supposedly got the wrong end of the stick.

Original post by admonit
My words are very simple and clear and I say what I mean.

You've said that the Palestinians in Gaza are guily because some of them voted for Hamas, then you say they should "prepare for consequences" as a result. All of this in relation to the original point that IDF have apparently no justification for killing civilians.

Original post by admonit
You see what you want to see. You see Hamas just as "a hardline political party", no more. You don't support it, but you also don't condemn it. You even didn't mention its crimes. But you willingly condemn IDF, which "indiscriminately" kill innocent civilians. You are not ready for honest debate.

We're not talking about Hamas. We're talking about civilians in Palestine. Do you agree that killing them is justified or not?
Reply 25
Original post by admonit
You even don't feel it necessary to apology for constant misrepresenting my words. My words are very simple and clear and I say what I mean. You see what you want to see. You see Hamas just as "a hardline political party", no more. You don't support it, but you also don't condemn it. You even didn't mention its crimes. But you willingly condemn IDF, which "indiscriminately" kill innocent civilians. You are not ready for honest debate.

Even if one were to make a lazy argument based on numbers the IDF is indisputably far far worse than any tin pot little quasi political party in Gaza. To even insinuate that the IDF, whether on purpose or not, doesnt slaughter civilians is a spurious lie. Just look at what they did to Beirut and indeed what they're continuing to do in Gaza.
I find it funny that people blame the refugees in Gaza [for that is what they are, refugees] for their plight because they elected Hamas - does it not occur to people that if they werent forced to live like animals by the Israelis they might not have done this? not to mention the PA are a bunch of kleptocratic oiks.
Reply 26
Original post by admonit
Gaza is a self ruled entity.

It's a refugee camp.
Who and how votes is an internal Palestinian matter. But if the population elects murderers and gives them power, then they should prepare for possible consequences.

That really is a disgusting thing to say.
Original post by Napp
That really is a disgusting thing to say.

Nope. It was a perfectly correct statement.
(edited 6 years ago)
Between jews and muslims I would take jewish side anytime. And I've got some questions to jews too...Though nobody is saint there :biggrin:

Anyway it's the trouble left by anglo-saxons - britains just could not leave without planting the seeds of conflict. There are no probably decent solution unless one of side gives up. The ideal case scenario is to deal with that ancient conflict using medieval methods.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by admonit
Nope. It was a perfectly correct statement.

Not really, no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending