The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Gloucestershire Uni | Pitville Student Village

Anyone that’s put Glos as their first choice and applied for accommodation? Just looking meet some people potentially going in sept!

Scroll to see replies

Yes I have! x
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Original post by thisisharriet
Yes I have! x

omggg heyyyy, what course have you applied for? X
Helllooo. Psychology. You? x
Helllooo. Psychology. You? x

Media Production, so I’ll be on Park Campus in Cheltenham! Does that mean you’re gonna be studying in Gloucester? X
Ah ok. No, I will be based in Francis Close Hall in Cheltenham too x
Ah ok. No, I will be based in Francis Close Hall in Cheltenham too x

Aw that’s so cool! So what accommodation are you thinking about? X
I’ve applied for Pittville :smile: x
I’ve applied for Pittville :smile: x

Me too! I actually applied twice because I changed my mind so god knows if I’ll get the room I want😂😭 I either want the original flat or the enhanced ensuite, what about you? X
Yeah same. I’ve applied for the enhanced ensuite first then original halls x
Yeah same. I’ve applied for the enhanced ensuite first then original halls x

Aww that’s so cool, maybe we’ll bump into eachother aha x
Yeah! Good luck with your degree x
Original post by elliedaniela
Anyone that’s put Glos as their first choice and applied for accommodation? Just looking meet some people potentially going in sept!

I applied for pittville today with the small enhanced ensuite as my first choice and the townhouse as my 2nd. Have you been up to look around the accomodation? I've not had chance yet but am going to the open day in March x
Original post by freyahancock
I applied for pittville today with the small enhanced ensuite as my first choice and the townhouse as my 2nd. Have you been up to look around the accomodation? I've not had chance yet but am going to the open day in March x

I applied for the enhanced as my first also! I’ve had a look at some of the accommodation on Park Campus on my interview day, but never visited Pittville! I’m thinking about going to another open day x
I applied for the enhanced as my first also! I’ve had a look at some of the accommodation on Park Campus on my interview day, but never visited Pittville! I’m thinking about going to another open day x

I may see you around then! Let me know when you get an accomodation offer, good luck x
I may see you around then! Let me know when you get an accomodation offer, good luck x

I will! Let me know also! I think the offers come through in April! What course have you applied for? Good luck to you too x
(edited 6 years ago)
I will! Let me know also! I think the offers come through in April! What course have you applied for? Good luck to you too x

I've applied for the BEd Primary Education, what about you?
I've applied for the BEd Primary Education, what about you?

Ah cool! I’ve applied for media production x
Reply 18
Ive applied for original halls. N im doing criminology and sociology so would be in some of the psychology classes!!
I put Shared Townhouse as no.1. Has anyone had a response yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending