The Student Room Group

RGU, Aberdeen Midwifery Interview 2018

Hey, is anyone attending the Midwifery interview at RGU on 13th February (Tuesday) ?

Scroll to see replies

Congratulations. I applied last year & didn’t get in. Applied again this year & rejected 😞 I know last year I read here it was beneficial to read the Midwifery 2020 paper & Napier has given out suggested reading prior to interview. RGU have changed interview process this year in line with other Unis by going with group interviews rather than individual ones like previous years. Good luck 😬
Hi, Just seen your post. I was there - what time was your interview?

Original post by anonymous_8
Hey, is anyone attending the Midwifery interview at RGU on 13th February (Tuesday) ?
Reply 3
1pm x
1pm x

Same as me - have you heard anything yet? x
Reply 5
Nope, they said end of April if not later😩😩 x
Nope, they said end of April if not later😩😩 x

Somebody who interviewed the week before us got a conditional offer the week after and my college lecturer has just said that another of her students got an offer the day after she interviewed at RGU. Will just have to wait and see - as you said we were told would probably know around April x
Reply 7
Oh that’s interesting, fingers crossed then! Xx
Reply 8
I interviewed on the 10th and got an unconditional offer tonight. We were told April as well so I wasn’t expecting to hear so soon. Hopefully not too long until you hear!
Reply 9
Original post by Laura-SH
I interviewed on the 10th and got an unconditional offer tonight. We were told April as well so I wasn’t expecting to hear so soon. Hopefully not too long until you hear!

Aw wow well done!!!
Aw wow well done!!!

Thanks! Could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw the email!

Yay well done you! So exciting. Is Rgu your first choice or still waiting for others offers? You are going to be a midwife!!!!!!
Original post by midwiferation
Yay well done you! So exciting. Is Rgu your first choice or still waiting for others offers? You are going to be a midwife!!!!!!

Thank you! It wasn’t originally but after the interview I was impressed by the course and the people so it went to top of the list.
What time did you all receive offers at?
Amazing. Get your place firmed and prepare for the best time ever!!! So pleased for you.

I was wondering that lol

I think they are still interviewing on Wednesday am and pm and then 2nd am and pm too so I’m hoping not to have to anxiously wait so long. Even a no would be better than checking emails every 20 minutes lol.

Got an email from RGU at 5.30pm and a UCAS track email about an hour later.
Original post by midwiferation
I was wondering that lol

I think they are still interviewing on Wednesday am and pm and then 2nd am and pm too so I’m hoping not to have to anxiously wait so long. Even a no would be better than checking emails every 20 minutes lol.

Yep I think they still have a few interviews to come yet and it seems like they’re sending responses out in batches so might still be a bit of a wait yet! 😬 I was quite glad I’d put it out of my mind thinking it would be April before I heard.

Congratulations- that’s great news! :smile:
Reply 19
Hi! Congrats on your unconditional! I have an interview tomorrow for midwifery at Robert Gordon tomororw,do you have any last minute tips?😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending