What you're gonna do?
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Just want to know.

I think you should get with science and modern times and become TheChemistress
Original post by Anonymous
What you're gonna do?

Log off.

@Fasih123

I don’t like you in that way and people need to stop rooting for us. Having a GF is not a joke and I can tell you that because I have liked several guys and currently I am in a situation where I don’t want to deal with ANY guys at all, simply because they think it’s fun to play around. I had to ignore someone I like simply because he hurt me and I don’t want to be hurt. So tell people to stop rooting for us.
savage
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Not sure who the question is directed at but Im gonna answer. I dont know who you are and I dislike your ego, e.g. 'Im 19 years old and Im good looking' and other similar comments like that. You are the type of guy I would dislike if I ever knew you in real life. Thats my honest answer x
Log off.

@Fasih123

I don’t like you in that way and people need to stop rooting for us. Having a GF is not a joke and I can tell you that because I have liked several guys and currently I am in a situation where I don’t want to deal with ANY guys at all, simply because they think it’s fun to play around. I had to ignore someone I like simply because he hurt me and I don’t want to be hurt. So tell people to stop rooting for us.

Do you really think I am that kind of guy?
Log off.

@Fasih123

its a joke b calm down, and are you saying you can actually feel yourself developing feelings for him
Do you really think I am that kind of guy?

I don’t know who anon is?
its a joke b calm down, and are you saying you can actually feel yourself developing feelings for him

I don’t have any feelings for him and that’s the truth, I’m already hurt because of a guy so I can’t be asked to deal with guys in general.
So I am bad just because some other guy didn't like her. WOW
Clenched fist ready for a pounding huh?
I don’t know who anon is?

I don’t have any feelings for him and that’s the truth, I’m already hurt because of a guy so I can’t be asked to deal with guys in general.

I think he's joking. He doesn't want you whatsoever xD
LOL she actually logged off when she actually started karaoke of Bollywood romantic songs
LOL she actually logged off when she actually started karaoke of Bollywood romantic songs

As for whoever you are anon, it’s just songs and to be honest I’m a big fan of Bollywood and I was just joking around. And NO! I don’t like him.

Original post by Fasih123
So I am bad just because some other guy didn't like her. WOW

It’s maybe because he played around with my feelings and I’m an idiot to fall for a guy like that! Like I said I’m not interested in you or anything to do with you. Sorry if it comes across in a harsh way but I don’t to be thinking about relationships anyway.
Didn't you say it yesterday that you were in a relationship?
you make me wanna twerk
Original post by Fasih123
Didn't you say it yesterday that you were in a relationship?

No, I didn’t. I don’t even know where you got that idea from.
Why are you overreacting then? It smells that you have some kind of feelings for me. I am not that bad person to be honest

Quick Reply