The Student Room Group

Dietetics Applicants 2018 Entry - Current Y12's

Scroll to see replies

Aw thats great :smile: I hope you get an offer soon. Mine would be Glasgow Caley
heya, just out of curiosity if anyone had an interview at Nottingham on the 14th of February have you got any offers yet? aha I'm so impatient but i know if applicants are successful they can hear back from them in a matter of days. Just curious, cheers Aimee :smile:)
Original post by aldavey
heya, just out of curiosity if anyone had an interview at Nottingham on the 14th of February have you got any offers yet? aha I'm so impatient but i know if applicants are successful they can hear back from them in a matter of days. Just curious, cheers Aimee :smile:)

Some people have 😊
Original post by AlevelBiologist
Some people have 😊

what from the 14th feb interviews? how do you know?
Original post by aldavey
what from the 14th feb interviews? how do you know?

Yeah I know someone who has, but she’s a really strong applicant who got offered BBB so I wouldn’t worry too much.
Hey guys!

I have a question. I've uploaded my 11 year grades document to the Robert Gordon Uni Application Portal, but I made a mistake- I named the document incorrectly 😅 And I can't seem to find how to change it or delete the document. Any help?
Original post by karolinakub
Hey guys!

I have a question. I've uploaded my 11 year grades document to the Robert Gordon Uni Application Portal, but I made a mistake- I named the document incorrectly 😅 And I can't seem to find how to change it or delete the document. Any help?

@stanislava21 you applied to RGU, do you know? :smile:
Is anybody else firming Nottingham?
Reply 148
Hey sorry for the late - has been hectic month!

I have been invited to interviews for all my other choices expect for Glasgow Cali.
Haven't interviewed for any yet so application hasn't progressed much!

How are yours going and have you heard back from Cali? Hope well! :smile:

Original post by stanislava21
Yes I suppose :biggrin: they are a bit slow with replies. Is GCU your first choice? :smile: And how is your application going so far? x
Reply 149
My situation is I attended Surrey studying Dietetics a few years ago and had to drop out due to mental health issues. I've now reapplied, just to Surrey this time and have an interview tomorrow! Luckily I know roughly what to expect from last time I went. But I'm still a bit nervous as I've put all my eggs in one basket. Anyone else going to a surrey interview tomorrow?
Reply 150
Has anyone firmed Coventry university for human nutrition and dietetics?
Reply 151
Anyone firmed Uni of Chester? x

Quick Reply

Latest