The Student Room Group

What do you really think of me?

Scroll to see replies

Ever thought of being a detective? 🤔
That I beg to differ. Please don't make me go into a religious debate here. 😀.

But you do you TNK. Just leave me out. 😛.
Original post by Fasih123
Why are you overreacting then? It smells that you have some kind of feelings for me. I am not that bad person to be honest

Because I’m like that, I over react because it’s how I am as a person. I react as a sort of defence, in most cases. I know you’re not bad but still it is hard for me that I liked a guy who probably didn’t give two sh*ts about me, when I probably gave a hundred sh*ts about him, I liked him for what he is, but now I can’t even be asked to look at him. After he unintentionally treated me like crap, not just that but I don’t have very good friends at school, but the whole you and me thing isn’t a thing. I don’t want you to develop feelings for me, because you will be hurt and I don’t like hurting people. And I know you like me so that’s that.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
Because I’m like that, I over react because it’s how I am as a person. I react as a sort of defence, in most cases. I know you’re not bad but still it is hard for me that I liked a guy who probably didn’t give two sh*ts about me, when I probably gave a hundred sh*ts about him, I liked him for what he is, but now I can’t even be asked to look at him. After he unintentionally treated me like crap, not just that but I don’t have very good friends at school, but the whole you and me thing isn’t a thing. I don’t want you to develop feelings for me, because you will be hurt and I don’t like hurting people. And I know you like me so that’s that.

Heer toh badi sad hai ji aaj kal very mad hai
Jesus Christ, a whole thread just to find out what people think of nothing more than an avatar... Cringe af
Original post by Ray_Shadows
sorry :frown:

If you really are sorry, dw about it and just don't do it again!:smile:

Sad reactz onli
"Know some people better than they know themselves".

Let me put in 5 letters. Allah.

That religious for you? Now please do not question me upon that because I don't want to turn this thread religious.
So @TheAlchemistress doesn't like me because there was another guy who didn't like her. @TheAlchemistress it's like Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. That guy is Fawad. You are Anushka. I am Ranbir and cat_mac is Aishwarya
So @TheAlchemistress doesn't like me because there was another guy who didn't like her. @TheAlchemistress it's like Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. That guy is Fawad. You are Anushka. I am Ranbir and cat_mac is Aishwarya

You basically just admitted you like me.

And no it’s not because of another guy, I just don’t want someone having those feeling for me because I won’t have it for them.
Lol why you take everything seriously? I don't like you. Why would I like you?
😂😂 my looks will drive him away.
Lol why you take everything seriously? I don't like you. Why would I like you?

Because I’m like that, I take things personally and if I read all of this tomorrow again I will be like “oh you done it again, sounded like an idiot”.
She prolly looks like any other British Indian women. She admits that I am pretty good looking
She prolly looks like any other British Indian women. She admits that I am pretty good looking

Thats if I’m British. Which I’m not. That’s if I’m Indian. Which I’m not.
I have a racial preference.
Then what is your nationality?
Just want to know.

i....i am not sure

:emo:
Original post by the bear
i....i am not sure

:emo:

Aww
It’s alright. ☺️
Original post by sunshine774
If you really are sorry, dw about it and just don't do it again!:smile:

i would of replied back something witty but i had nothing soo i'll just apologies and be on my way

Damn this got deep real fast. :erm:
Aww
It’s alright. ☺️

i think your picture is nice :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending