The Student Room Group

Break up

So my boyfriend is in the army and me and him was together for 7 months however in the past have always fell for one another. Rumours went round that he had cheated on me however he swore he never did. Then the other day he said we needed to go on a break because he couldn’t do the distance and felt like in a few months when he’s back in the UK me and him can sort things out but doesn’t wanna talk till then
What do I do?
Aight I gots you so basically you wanna look him dead in the eye and ask him seriously if he cheated on you. Alternatively, you could go for one of the following.
a) teach the dude a lesson.
b) use some form of reverse psychology. (Risky).
c) get some next up doctor to test his d and see if that dude got someone elses sloppy dna on there.
d) Forget about it. (Probably your best bet).
e) Go on fiverr and get some ex-CIA dude to straight up hack all his information to see his text messages. (A lot of work but could work).
and finally f.
f) Keep a close eye on him. But don't get clingy. He'll break at some point, you should probably try to change your attitude as well to screw with his head. Hold up I saw this in a psychological warfare book I read up on a tactic you should try is trying to psych him out (for instance, if he going out somewhere at some odd time lets say for the purpose of demostrating A shop mention this potential rumour. DO IT VAGUELY!!! As in reveal the littlest amount of information.).

Aight hopefully my s**ts helped good luck and I sincerely hope you get through this.

Thank you aha I’ll try it
Original post by Laraxmatthews
Thank you aha I’ll try it

Imma be ominously vague when I say. Be careful.........
I will do
Don’t ask us what you should do, first ask yourself what you want. If you love him and rather stay with him regardless of the distance try to convince him that things can still work out between you two, however the fact he wants a break suggests that he isn’t into you as much as you believe... as far as the rumours go it’s all hearsay don’t believe what people say believe what your eyes see unless it’s too obvious he has been cheating on you or he’s acting really suspicious. As long as you don’t have proof you can’t accuse him and since he’s far away it will be almost impossible to know if he has remained faithful the entire time or not. Trust your gut, if you’re doubtful agree with him to break up. If the feelings between you two are real somehow you two will be back together, if not, move on.. I’m assuming you’re still young so you still have a lot to live you don’t want to tie yourself to someone too young
(edited 6 years ago)
I do love him and I spoke to him about it last night he called me telling me loved me and wanted to be with me again and all this then I woke up this morning with him saying he doesn’t wanna get back with me and Saying he doesn’t want a relationship till he’s back from abroad due to army which I understand just don’t understand the sudden changes
Original post by Laraxmatthews
I do love him and I spoke to him about it last night he called me telling me loved me and wanted to be with me again and all this then I woke up this morning with him saying he doesn’t wanna get back with me and Saying he doesn’t want a relationship till he’s back from abroad due to army which I understand just don’t understand the sudden changes

Break up with him, when you want to be with someone regardless of the circumstances you don’t have second thoughts, at all. Live your own life and perhaps one day once he’s back you may get back together with him
Okay yeah thank you x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending