The Student Room Group

How to find a boyfriend?

Before anyone undoubtedly says, I already KNOW I don’t NEED a boyfriend and shouldn’t be looking, the right one will eventually come etc.

But I’m seriously interested in meeting someone romantically, literally all guys around me are polar opposite to me and NOT on the same maturity level I generally find (I’d say I’m quite mature for my age)

Tips?
Don't. Wait until university.
Reply 2
Original post by Rest in Pizza
It really should not be that hard. You must like someone in your vicinity?

Literally no, not a single person :frown: and I wouldn’t say I have particularly high standards
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Don't. Wait until university.

Really? I’m in 2nd yr AS but it seems like forever away and I feel like I would be less likely to find people who are similar to me at uni
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Before anyone undoubtedly says, I already KNOW I don’t NEED a boyfriend and shouldn’t be looking, the right one will eventually come etc.

But I’m seriously interested in meeting someone romantically, literally all guys around me are polar opposite to me and NOT on the same maturity level I generally find (I’d say I’m quite mature for my age)

Tips?

Are you a white British girl?

because I think I know someone who might be interested...
Reply 5
Original post by Rest in Pizza
Do you know why? do you look for a particular personality type/ look in your partner?

Personality- generally just funny, makes an effort, socially educated

I’m not even fussy on looks as long as I can’t not bare the sight of them
Reply 6
I don’t do sports, but I’ll try that!
Buy a fake ID if you're like 16/17.
go to a club/bar with a high waist skirt and lowcut top.
if you don't have a guy approach you within 27 minutes ill eat my hat..
Reply 8
the one .. the only :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending