The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York law interviews 2018

Hey, had my law interview yesterday, not sure how it went, hard to tell.

Anyone else here that had their interview yesterday or at all for law, if so how do you think it went and heard anything back yet?
Well i had mine today, i think it went well but i am a pessimistic optimist so i am hoping for the best while anticipating the worst, but in general i found it a lot easier than i envisaged.

The main issue for me was not discussing PBL and the pertinent qualities that make it an attractive and beneficial pedagogical method, or the logic and reasoning questions; it was whether the interviewers would ask some questions based on the information on my personal statement as i mentioned a book which although i had sufficient knowledge on, i had not exactly read the book cover to cover. So i spent most of my preparation in researching extra points on the book in case it came up and reading the rest; it turned out the interviewers are not even shown our personal statements or anything on our UCAS application - so i had wasted a few hours on nothing lol.

But the interview itself went better than i expected. The logic and reasoning based questions were good ones to argue and evaluate. My reply to the last question about which lawyer and area of law would you opt for if u could choose to shadow any lawyer of your choice in any branch of law was my best answer i think: based on the response i received from the interviewer.
(edited 6 years ago)
University of York
York
Received an offer today for AAA! Has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 3
Original post by chuckymeg

Got my offer on Friday, When did you do your interview?
Original post by chuckymeg

Same, i got an offer today as well.
Original post by CopyThat
Got my offer on Friday, When did you do your interview?

Last Wednesday, when did you do yours?
Original post by Daraawiish
Same, i got an offer today as well.

Congrats!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending