The Student Room Group

Women who are used to hooking up with physically attractive guys, rate me /10.

Swapping to .gif 'cause it's more accurate. Just rate /10 and s'all good.

Don't rate if you just rate anyone who isn't morbidly obese above average 'cause it would skew things.

If you rate 5/10 or below average please explain why.

Many tankzzzz.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Would bulldoze/10.

Obligatory #nohomo of course.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Would bulldoze/10.

Obligatory #nohomo of course.

Men don't know how to rate other men though.
If 5 is average and 8 is model i'd say 7.5

maybe higher if you smiled

p.s. women cant rate
7/10
Original post by Applepiex3
7/10

Is that good enough to hook up with? Would you drag a hot friend away from me if I was talking to her in a bar?
Jesus, you’re insecure
Original post by Adamson324
Jesus, you’re insecure

Not really....... I just want to know where I stand objectively. Like there's no point in me chatting up hot women if women view me as a 4/10. In that case I'd be better off focusing on improving my appearance.

On the other hand, if it turned out I was a 6 or something it'd be more worthwhile to focus on my behavior/personality instead.

I get way too much conflicting info about my aesthetics, I just want some objective consensus rate from women (and I specified women who are used to hot guys, 'cause I wanna see how I compare to legit attractive men).
would rate quite low, maybe 4/10

main turn offs are the skin tight t-shirt, which shows off your already big muscles making me think you both love yourself and are insecure about yourself. basically fragile narcissist. second thing that's a red flag is the perfectly close shaven beard - looks very preened and not masculine to me. both these things would be ok if you were gay though.
Original post by RockyDennis
Is that good enough to hook up with? Would you drag a hot friend away from me if I was talking to her in a bar?

Yeah good enough to hook up. No I'd let her keep talking unless if you threw yourself on her
Original post by petalsunrise

main turn offs are the skin tight t-shirt, which shows off your already big muscles making me think you both love yourself and are insecure about yourself. basically fragile narcissist. second thing that's a red flag is the perfectly close shaven beard - looks very preened and not masculine to me. both these things would be ok if you were gay though.

Pretend I'm gay and rate again.

I don't care about what my appearance suggests about my personality. Tell me what's wrong with my face.
I'm a gay man and I'd probably rate you about an 8, but things are always different in person tbh. the muscles aren't really my thing but trying to be objective regarding face etc
Reply 12
Original post by RockyDennis
Pretend I'm gay and rate again.

I don't care about what my appearance suggests about my personality. Tell me what's wrong with my face.

Nothing is wrong with your face. You just look really uncomfortable in that picture, perhaps try smiling.
I hate to rate people, but you are needlessly insecure. 9/10. (however looks don't really matter too much in the long run and I hope you focus on personality more like you suggested earlier). Girls probably aren't talking to you because you either act weird in person or intimidate them haha. I reckon I'd be pretty initimidated by you (in a good way)
Original post by petalsunrise

A little harsh haha. People are allowed to show off what they've got.
Reply 15
Original post by Aspiringlawyerr

Of course, but it does not follow that she has to like it.
Original post by Aspiringlawyerr

No if I'm ugly I want to be told as much. The only thing is it's dumb to rate based on "looking vain" or something. I'm not asking about my personality loool, just my aesthetics.

I figure I am definitely below the Geordie Shore cast, absolutely no question about it. So that would put my maximum at like a 6.5? (Since all of those guys are 7 or higher).
Reply 17
Solid 9/10! Yes I would totally date you, in fact - do you fancy a date?
Original post by Allie4
Solid 9/10! Yes I would totally date you, in fact - do you fancy a date?

Rocky's pulled
Reply 19
A 10/10 for me would probably have a bit of a quirk like a big nose and wouldn't be as muscly or in tight gym clothes. However, I can still appreciate that you're good looking so probably a 8.5/10. Definitely above average. Depends on the vibe you give off though and if you seem confident. Think most girls would agree that you're good looking and if you approached them they would be flattered.

Quick Reply

Latest