The Student Room Group

why do people buy iphone?

There is nothing iphone can do that android can't. Plus you pay a premium many times over to do that on an iphone its almost a crime.

Plus android has its own plus too like multitasking and customizable UI and its open source and it has more choices.
Original post by HucktheForde
There is nothing iphone can do that android can't. Plus you pay a premium many times over to do that on an iphone its almost a crime.

Plus android has its own plus too like multitasking and customizable UI and its open source and it has more choices.

Brand and aesthetics probably, apple designed their products really well.
Opens a can of worms!!

I'm an Andriod user but each to their own.
Because people like different things.
Reply 4
emojis init :smile::biggrin::aetsch::aetsch:
Because my dad chose my deal and I've had for it years now.

And just saying, I never paid out the ass for it anyway.
iPhones are the most overrated pieces of junk ever!
Y not? I’m on my 4th iphone now because when my 2year contract ends I can still sell it for good money, whereas when I had an android smartphone I sold it for **** money even tho it was in perfect condition
From eBay I bought an iPhone 5 (bought at the time around £170). Slapped a tamper glass and a flimsy Chinese see through case on it.

Its lasted me a good 4 years.

You see, iPhones are good looking, simple and are a very known brand.
Furthermore the iPhone camera (at the time) I felt was better than any android phone can muster. Maybe its different now (i think s8 camera is better than iPhone X?) but one things for sure, iPhone's camera is never neglected, is always improved and is usually top notch.
Also, I feel like for the price, cheap iPhones are still very worth it. Yeah, Apple do purposely slow down their phones-but goddamn your not getting anywhere with an £170 equivalent Android phone. Its literally a piece of ****-my iPhone 5 is still much faster than my dads Sony z3-I feel like Android phones, over time just get slow, clunky and overall bad. Like using a phone at 3 frame per second

I feel like the only time Androids are good is if they are expensive, and the latest ones. I feel like Apple iPhone's last much much longer, in terms of usability-like damn I had an iPhone 4s for sooo friggin long. I feel like with an Andriod, since it gets so slow and **** so quickly, i'l have to change it quick

EDIT: None of my phones have ever been contract, always pay as you go
Reply 9
I just bought an iPhone 8 Plus :danceboy:
Reply 10
iphones are unique.
I just prefer how the iPhone looks and the iOS system , I don’t like how the android systems look and work !
Original post by HucktheForde

because I sync it all with my mac

Plus its my money, I'll do what I want with it :tongue:

iPhones also have a much higher re-sale value :smile:
Original post by 300069
emojis init :smile::biggrin::aetsch::aetsch:

This ☝️

And that it's so simple to use..

Quick Reply

Latest