The Student Room Group

Feeling sick

Ok so, heres my question. A guy that i liked said that he also liked me back. But as we were talking i just got like this sick uneasy feeling in my stomach. (We arnt dating, we gonna get to know each other first, even though i knew who he was for a few years) Then the next day i go to school and i feel sick to my stomach about to throw up sick(let this be known as Valentines day) I went to the doctor and they say its the stomach flu but im not so sure cause this isnt like any SF that ive ever had. It really only affects me in the morning with like the feeling of throwing up, i havent been eating cause i have no appitite for food, and ive been throwing up bile. This has gone on for about a week, including today. (ive also been having diarriah).(NO I AM NOT PREGNANT I NEVER DID IT) i dont know if this is because its the first time a guy i like liked me back or its some underlying problem. My mom keeps yelling at me cause i keep missing school but i just feel so sick to my stomach and i dont wanna throw up. So any help?
Reply 1
Maybe it's stress
If the doctor says that it is stomach flu, there is a good chance that it is stomach flu. You won't experience the same symptoms every time, plus stress and nerves might be making your symptoms worse.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so, heres my question. A guy that i liked said that he also liked me back. But as we were talking i just got like this sick uneasy feeling in my stomach. (We arnt dating, we gonna get to know each other first, even though i knew who he was for a few years) Then the next day i go to school and i feel sick to my stomach about to throw up sick(let this be known as Valentines day) I went to the doctor and they say its the stomach flu but im not so sure cause this isnt like any SF that ive ever had. It really only affects me in the morning with like the feeling of throwing up, i havent been eating cause i have no appitite for food, and ive been throwing up bile. This has gone on for about a week, including today. (ive also been having diarriah).(NO I AM NOT PREGNANT I NEVER DID IT) i dont know if this is because its the first time a guy i like liked me back or its some underlying problem. My mom keeps yelling at me cause i keep missing school but i just feel so sick to my stomach and i dont wanna throw up. So any help?

How recently did you talk to your doctor? Things like sumach flu vary in severity, but if you've been throwing up and having diarrhea for a week you're likely getting dehydrated and it might be a more serious basic thing that you need a little help with getting over. I suggest you call your GP surgery again unless it was really recently you spoke to them. Nothing to worry over, but if nothing else it might help to get a note for school cos you shouldn't be going in if you're being physically sick.

Other things like anxiety can cause you to feel sick or even throw up, but it shouldn't be this severe.

Hope you feel better soon. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest