The Student Room Group

Clifford Chance Training Contract 2020

Anyone heard back from Clifford chance for their 2020 Training Contracts?
Reply 1
Original post by J-SP
Try the legal careers forum. There’s a few long running threads where people are discussing whether they have heard back or not.

Thanks for the tip!
Original post by Biana90
Anyone heard back from Clifford chance for their 2020 Training Contracts?

Do 2020 applications not go up this year? I thought this application cycle just went was for 2019? :?
Reply 3
Original post by Commercial
Do 2020 applications not go up this year? I thought this application cycle just went was for 2019? :?

My mistake 2019! Did you apply for CC training contract?
Original post by Biana90
My mistake 2019! Did you apply for CC training contract?

Had me concerned! No not this year, I will next year. Goodluck with your app!
Reply 5
Original post by Commercial
Had me concerned! No not this year, I will next year. Goodluck with your app!

Thanks!
I’m still waiting for a reply too. Stress!
Original post by Nubian Rapunzel
I’m still waiting for a reply too. Stress!

I heard last Thursday about an interview later this week for the 2020 training contract.
Original post by charlottetoria
I heard last Thursday about an interview later this week for the 2020 training contract.

I got a rejection last week. Good luck with your interview!
Reply 9

Did CC run a video interview this year? If so, how soon after passing the WG were you invited to it?
Original post by user1612
Did CC run a video interview this year? If so, how soon after passing the WG were you invited to it?

Hi, no they didn't do video interviews this year. I think the process is all finished for this year because they made all the offers last week.
Hi, no they didn't do video interviews this year. I think the process is all finished for this year because they made all the offers last week.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending