The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

im south asian and think somalians (some) are decent looking
Original post by ANM775
@loveleest why have you not commented??

If this were a black male making that post you would be tearing into him for being a "self hater" by now.

Can you untag me in this ****? Why have you become annoying again?
Original post by petalsunrise
you;re not usually this harsh.

I agree, UWS usually offers very good advice but here he almost makes it sound like OP is justified in hating being black.
Reply 43
Your problem isn't that you are black.You are a prick....
Original post by Anonymous
call ,me a coon and whatever but i seriously hate being black. The culture, my skin tone!!! I dont know how to combat these feelings. I would so much rather be south Asian or middle eastern because i am acc attracted to them but i am repelled by Somalis (which i am btw). How do i change feeling like this coz i just makes me feel down? I feel like i can pull Asian guys and i just hate being black. Like EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!! AMA if u need more info about anything. Someone plz helppp
Reply 44
I am somali and tbh I think the culture is abnormal compare to British culture but then again so is every other culture.Idk why you hate your skin so much but you got to be grateful that u have undamaged(assuming)skin which has severe burn and acid mark.you got to realise some ppl would die to have normal skin yet your complaining of a different shade of ski?.
Reply 45
Original post by loveleest

If you found the question "annoying" then you're probably going to find my answer to your second question even more annoying. So for your benefit I shalln't answer it

and you can't "untag"
and I want to leave it there so you will think twice about calling black guys "self hating" in future
Original post by ANM775
If you found the question "annoying" then you're probably going to find my answer to your second question even more annoying. So for your benefit I shalln't answer it

and you can't "untag"
and I want to leave it there so you will think twice about calling black guys "self hating" in future

stfu
It doesnt matter your skin colour. It’s 2018. Anyone who still makes fun of people because of there skin colour are not happy with themselves
Reply 48
stfu

btw a black guy just repped my original post :tongue:
call ,me a coon and whatever but i seriously hate being black. The culture, my skin tone!!! I dont know how to combat these feelings. I would so much rather be south Asian or middle eastern because i am acc attracted to them but i am repelled by Somalis (which i am btw). How do i change feeling like this coz i just makes me feel down? I feel like i can pull Asian guys and i just hate being black. Like EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!! AMA if u need more info about anything. Someone plz helppp

@loveleest, this sounds like the type of thread you would write. Are you sure this isn't you going anon ?
On your other threads and posts You sound like you dont like your skin colour too because No man will date you, men only approach to talk to you but never ASK you out on a date which is really weird don't you think ?
So in turn you become the stereotypical Angry black woman

Hello Little Girl
Original post by ChloeLouise'xo
then you must simply be blind. white men are ugly black men are fya. so good looking and that's coming from a white girl

I hope your not referring to everyone.
@loveleest, this sounds like the type of thread you would write. Are you sure this isn't you going anon ?
On your other threads and posts You sound like you dont like your skin colour too because No man will date you, men only approach to talk to you but never ASK you out on a date which is really weird don't you think ?

LOL you neeky ass anon.
I love being black.
You seem upset because I think 99% of British dudes are whimps

Im not her, i dont think i even knew who she was...
I'm just wondering what you think of Albinos in Africa who may have the African lips and noses, but who have red hair, freckles, blue eyes and light skin?
then you must simply be blind. white men are ugly black men are fya. so good looking and that's coming from a white girl

Your preferences aren't universal or a fact. Please stop acting like they are.
you don't hate being black, you hate yourself. You can't change your skin colour, so why don't you just love yourself and embrace it. Beauty is subjective, and western beauty ideals do not dictate world beauty ideals. You have things unique to you that a south asian woman can never have, why don't you embrace those things and know that you are probably envied by many but you don't realise.
Babe black men are fya

ChloeLouise, hi.
im south asian and think somalians (some) are decent looking

Somalians are decent n smart.
LOL you neeky ass anon.
I love being black.
You seem upset because I think 99% of British dudes are whimps

Lol, disagree wit you. It’s not. It’s only 90% of British dudes are wimps aka gays.

Latest

Trending

Trending