The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Could I get an Offer in Edinbrugh?

I'm an EU student. Back in November I sent my application to Edinbrugh University for History and Politics with the predicted grades of A*ABB. I've been given offers from my other unis but I am still wating for Edinbrugh, with my predicted do I stand a chance?
Original post by Maria.Garcia
I'm an EU student. Back in November I sent my application to Edinbrugh University for History and Politics with the predicted grades of A*ABB. I've been given offers from my other unis but I am still wating for Edinbrugh, with my predicted do I stand a chance?

I would suggest you to ask your teachers(especially those who went to Scottish Universities such as Mr Mellon) or friends who currently study in Scotland as they might know how competitive it may be and also because they predict if you can receive an offer based on your academic level.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Yes, you have a chance.
Original post by Fluffy Bunny
I would suggest you to ask your teachers(especially those who went to Scottish Universities such as Mr Mellon) or friends who currently study in Scotland as they might know how competitive it may be and also because they predict if you can receive an offer based on your academic level.

Who are you?
Reply 4
Original post by Fluffy Bunny

That's true as there are quite a few members of staff in King's College Alicante that are Scottish such as the Head Teacher, examinations officer, biology teacher, as well as the history teacher you mentioned. Maybe asking them could help.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Mofuka
That's true as there are quite a few members of staff in King's College Alicante that are Scottish such as the Head Teacher, examinations officer, biology teacher, as well as the history teacher you mentioned. Maybe asking them could help.

who are you?
who are you?

I'm not even you and I'm creeped out by this right now. Did you forget to log out at school? :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending