The Student Room Group

Which city in UK has the hottest girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheRealAdam1
loool some people on here are questionable.

Lol What does that supposed to mean o_O
Original post by Tempest II
Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Yaasss :rave:
Original post by ReadySalted28
Lol What does that supposed to mean o_O

It means some people are really lost.
Original post by TheRealAdam1
It means some people are really lost.

Oh right yeah bro for sure.
@faloodeh no words, only tears
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Technically other users are replying to his question, so wouldnt that be the same as replying to his comment which is in regard to the thread title?

well no because they didn't tag him unlike you did to his latest comment number 5
Reply 26
Where's cat_mac from?
Original post by Fasih123
Where's cat_mac from?

Your dreams.
Reply 28
Original post by cat_mac
Your dreams.

Haha I like that one.
Original post by Ray_Shadows
well no because they didn't tag him unlike you did to his latest comment number 5

Tagging him wouldnt make a difference bcuz he is look for certain ppl to answer his thread and the more attention he gets, then the more crap comes out of his mouth
cat_mac, your hot
Tagging him wouldnt make a difference bcuz he is look for certain ppl to answer his thread and the more attention he gets, then the more crap comes out of his mouth

tagging him shows how triggered you get over what he says , giving him the attention he craves , when will u learn
tagging him shows how triggered you get over what he says , giving him the attention he craves , when will u learn

Sorry but Im the type of person who never learns. I dont back down from situations that are clearly annoying me or 'triggering' me as you say. Anything else?
London innit
Original post by cat_mac
Your dreams.

Hahah cat_mac SAVAAAAAGE! 😄
Sorry but Im the type of person who never learns. I dont back down from situations that are clearly annoying me or 'triggering' me as you say. Anything else?

thats just sad , but you do you
thats just sad , but you do you

Please humour me and explain how is that 'sad'. To me it just shows Im the type of person who doesnt give up on situations that could end up portraying me as a p*ssy. Dont need the sympathy when Im happy with the way I am.
Reply 38
I wish some girl here would have crush on me

Because of fatness.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending