The Student Room Group

Macbeth, Christmas carol, inspector calls

How many quotes is everyone learning for each of these texts.?

I’m stressing out as idk if what I learn will be enough to help me in the exam.
I did Macbeth and Inspector calls for GCSE, and I remember learning about 5 quotes for each theme and character. The trick is to plan in advance and REUSE quotes for different themes. :smile: So in reality I didn't have to learn 200 quotes, I probably learned about 30 for all 3 texts.
Original post by alextheowl
I did Macbeth and Inspector calls for GCSE, and I remember learning about 5 quotes for each theme and character. The trick is to plan in advance and REUSE quotes for different themes. :smile: So in reality I didn't have to learn 120 quotes, I probably learned about 30 for all 3 texts.

Omg thank you so much. I planned to learn exactly 5 for each character and was stressing it wouldn’t be enough.
For Macbeth did you learn quotes for each character and the different scenes?
Original post by Charliehaley
Omg thank you so much. I planned to learn exactly 5 for each character and was stressing it wouldn’t be enough.
For Macbeth did you learn quotes for each character and the different scenes?

I learned quotes for each character and for each theme - I didn't memorise by scene because they don't ask scene questions in the exam (at least I think). Revision cards really helped.
Original post by alextheowl
I learned quotes for each character and for each theme - I didn't memorise by scene because they don't ask scene questions in the exam (at least I think). Revision cards really helped.

Thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending