The Student Room Group

relationship help

Long story short, i was having causal s*x with this older girl (3/4 year), for about 2 months and we stopped cause we got bored. So about a month ago one of my closest friend (girl) introduced me to her best friend, and we been talking for a while and we really like each other, however just recently i found the older girl is her sister.

What should i do, i really like this girl. Also none of them know about this
Okay that's a really sticky situation (you must live in a very small town lol). Come clean. The truth always comes out. There's no point in trying to hide it now and then looking like an idiot later on down the line. If this girl likes you enough then she'll see passed it. Obviously, she might get upset but there's nothing you can do. it's quite an awkward situ tbb
Reply 2
Original post by pendentivejoshua
Okay that's a really sticky situation (you must live in a very small town lol). Come clean. The truth always comes out. There's no point in trying to hide it now and then looking like an idiot later on down the line. If this girl likes you enough then she'll see passed it. Obviously, she might get upset but there's nothing you can do. it's quite an awkward situ tbb

How would i bring it up? Even if she looks over it, i scared it will awkward between me and her sister.
Gosh it’s like Jeremy Kyle, unfortunately I don’t think it’s something you can brush under the carpet. Things like this always come out eventually and it’s better now while the relationship is still young and there are no other complications. I think you might just have to put it down to experience and find someone else.
Reply 4
just get with her
it's fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending