The Student Room Group

Girlfriend kissed another guy

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 3 years. I’ve broken up with her twice and realized she is the one I want to be with so I got back together with her. The last time we were broken up, she was kind of seeing someone else and it really bothered me when we first got back together. She just told me now 2 months later that within the first week of us getting back together the other guy kissed her. She said she pulled away and doesn’t talk to the kid anymore but she hid it for two months. I don’t know if I should stay with her or if things will even go back to the way they were before but I love her. Any advice on what to do is helpful
The fact she hid something from you shows that she's not a very loyal character, even if it was something insignificant.

If it were me, I wouldn't trust her after hearing that and there's no relationship without trust.
so she was talking to kids?!
Your gf is fcked up bro
Original post by james ionicbond
so she was talking to kids?!
Your gf is fcked up bro

I don't think he means "kids" as in "children" mate...
You broke up with her. She can do what she likes. You shouldn't keep messing her around.
Reply 5
Original post by doodle_333
You broke up with her. She can do what she likes. You shouldn't keep messing her around.

Well you sound like a self entitled ****.
Original post by Taka345
Well you sound like a self entitled ****.

The girl was single... how is it self entitled to say if A breaks up with B then B is perfectly able and allowed to start another relationship. B is not expected to hang around waiting in case A changes their mind. And repeatedly breaking up with someone when you don't really mean it is just something 13 year olds do, it's pathetic. OP needs to learn to deal with arguments properly or accept their relationship is over.
Reply 7
Original post by doodle_333
The girl was single... how is it self entitled to say if A breaks up with B then B is perfectly able and allowed to start another relationship. B is not expected to hang around waiting in case A changes their mind. And repeatedly breaking up with someone when you don't really mean it is just something 13 year olds do, it's pathetic. OP needs to learn to deal with arguments properly or accept their relationship is over.

Did you even read what he said? She got kissed AFTER they got together in the first week and then hid it for two months. It's broken trust.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending