The Student Room Group

I'm scared that i'm gonna miss my offer

so i got ABB at AS, but my offer requires AAB, so i have to do better this year which i really feel like i won't.
exams are in less than 3 months time and even though i started revising i feel like i'm drowning. i feel like i'm not gonna make it. and i really don't have a plan B. if i miss this offer idk what i'm gonna do. i'm an only child so my parents count on me to make them proud, but im a big fat disappointment. i've always been.
i'm so so terrified of my exams. i get nightmares and they're always something like i went to the exam and i didn't know how to solve anything, or i didn't have enough time to finish.
everybody in my class is so much better than i am. i feel so stupid. and i also feel pathetic bc i can't get my **** together.
Original post by rose.a
so i got ABB at AS, but my offer requires AAB, so i have to do better this year which i really feel like i won't.
exams are in less than 3 months time and even though i started revising i feel like i'm drowning. i feel like i'm not gonna make it. and i really don't have a plan B. if i miss this offer idk what i'm gonna do. i'm an only child so my parents count on me to make them proud, but im a big fat disappointment. i've always been.
i'm so so terrified of my exams. i get nightmares and they're always something like i went to the exam and i didn't know how to solve anything, or i didn't have enough time to finish.
everybody in my class is so much better than i am. i feel so stupid. and i also feel pathetic bc i can't get my **** together.

Most unis accept ABB as opposed to AAB anyway.

What is the course and uni if I may ask?
Use that fear whenever you don't feel like doing work
Reply 3
Original post by Kyber Ninja
Most unis accept ABB as opposed to AAB anyway.

What is the course and uni if I may ask?

Neuroscience at King's College London
Original post by rose.a
Neuroscience at King's College London

Should be fine, as long as the A is in Bio/Chem
Reply 5
I can relate completely, I'm an only child too and I don't think I can get an A in English...my offer is AAA
Original post by rose.a

You are mentally limiting yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest