The Student Room Group

When Kindle Unlimited runs out, do the books I got for free disappear with it?

I've just purchased an Amazon Fire 7 and it came with a 7 day free trial of Kindle Unlimited. I've just download 10 books and I'm wondering if these books will disappear when the 7 days are up?

Thanks in advance.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by chuckymeg
I've just purchased an Amazon Fire 7 and it came with a 7 day free trial of Kindle Unlimited. I've just download 10 books and I'm wondering if these books will disappear when the 7 days are ?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, and they will each be replaced with an annoying message saying that your Unlimited has expired (ie if you have 10 books, you get 10 messages).

Your Kindle will automatically update as soon as you turn it on and it is connected to wifi/data.
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
Yes, and they will each be replaced with an annoying message saying that your Unlimited has expired (ie if you have 10 books, you get 10 messages).

Your Kindle will automatically update as soon as you turn it on and it is connected to wifi/data.

*Cries* :frown:

Thanks for your response!
Original post by Juno

So someone with an unfinished book and seeing the deadline looming could just prepare by disabling wifi on the device the night before, and finishing the book before turning it on again?

And then, presumably, read the other nine books they had cynically already borrowed?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Good bloke
So someone with an unfinished book and seeing the deadline looming could just prepare by disabling wifi on the device the night before, and finishing the book before turning it on again?

And then, presumably, read the other nine books they had cynically already borrowed?

That's what I was trying to hint at :angel:
Original post by Juno
That's what I was trying to hint at :angel:

Oh really! I didn't spot that. At all. I would never dream of trying that when my three month trial subscription runs out on 28 February. Oh no, no, no!

:tumble:
Reply 6
Original post by Good bloke
Oh really! I didn't spot that. At all. I would never dream of trying that when my three month trial subscription runs out on 28 February. Oh no, no, no!

:tumble:

Reports Good bloke to Amazon.

:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest