The Student Room Group

I JUST CANT TALK TO GIRLS and its depressing

i am in year 10 and this is starting to get really bad. i have never talked to a girl longer than 1 minute besides my mum (not exaggerating). all my friends have girlfriends but i dont. i dont know what i shall do. i want more friends.

Scroll to see replies

ahh dw about it just focus on ur gcses :smile:
because i will feel bored and sad and then i cant revise
you'll feel even more sad if you fail your gcse, stop thinking with your balls for once and focus. Girls will come and go you're in year 10 why do you need a girl friend? talk about feelings, go talk to your friends. You'll get a girlfriend at uni ok they are way better looking than school girls and actually have a solid relationship.
no but isnt it kind of wierd that i havent talked to a girl for more than a minute
Reply 5
Original post by sadasdasfsfafg
no but isnt it kind of wierd that i havent talked to a girl for more than a minute

Not really. If it bothers you that much, try and talk to some of them, if you can't get a baseline of interaction then your 'issue' won't ever be resolved.

You should be focusing on your GCSEs anyway.

mate you should just go up to a girl and talk to her whats the worst that can happen,and more importantly you need to be focusing on your gcses
this girl once approached me saying where the next lesson was. i was so stunned that a girl actually talked to me. i just stood there for like 5 seconds and then gave her the answer. i was thinking about what just happened all that day. i was smiling for once.
i am in year 10 and this is starting to get really bad. i have never talked to a girl longer than 1 minute besides my mum (not exaggerating). all my friends have girlfriends but i dont. i dont know what i shall do. i want more friends.

do you not sit next to any in lesson
Original post by xnotapplicablex
do you not sit next to any in lesson

yes i do. when we have to discuss things in groups they always go talk to the people around them.
yes i do. when we have to discuss things in groups they always go talk to the people around them.

talk to them when youre not doing group work then
Original post by xnotapplicablex
talk to them when youre not doing group work then

ill be told off
Reply 12
Girls are human beings so you shouldn't talk to them any differently than when you talk to guys. How did you make guy friends? It's the same when making female friends, there's literally no difference.

No one is asking you to instantly ask them out. You get to know them by engaging in conversation that gets you connected, maybe regarding their weekend or their interests.
Congrats, You're the average TSR male.

Don't worry OP, I can't either. :u:
I dont know about you but if i was you i would just focus on your gcse because those friends might not even stay with you for the rest of the life where as gcse will. im not saying ditch all your friends but dont be afraid to make new friends even if it is only 1 friend. 1 true friend is better than 10 fake friends. having a girlfriend at this point is kinda pointless because you will become really busy and you wont have time. but if you really want a girlfriend and just be honest and yourself to girls.
Feelsbad im in 6th form and I can't talk to girls
Original post by disgust
Feelsbad im in 6th form and I can't talk to girls

:sly:

why'd you bump this?!
Original post by Bang Outta Order
:sly:

why'd you bump this?!

oh snap i didn't realise it was posted ages ago, i just went throught a rabbit hole of posts on the side of my screen

oops
How about being at uni and having the same problem.
Reply 19

I **** you not, there was this guy in my best friend's school. He was a loner, unattractive with long, greasy hair. He was also white, in a very hugely populated South Asian secondary school so he had very little chance to get girls to begin with. He was ridiculously smart, I was told. He got into Cambridge University.

Fast forward 3-4 years later and he sees him in the area looking very different. He has a girlfriend now. Long story short, my friend asked him what he's been up to and so the guy goes he got kicked out of Cambridge University because he got caught hooking up with a girl in a empty lecture hall. He was actually having butt naked sex in an empty lecture hall in one of the most prestigious universities in the UK. And now he's a store manager in Asda.

I'm pretty sure this guy went through the same thing that you went through, so I'm just going to give you this advice....if you're going to have sex at university, make sure you don't have sex in a lecture hall! Preferably go to the top floor or bottom floor (I had sex at my university building in the shower rooms located in the bottom floor). AND DO NOT GET CAUGHT.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending