The Student Room Group

A Levels

After my GCSE I could not continue my study A-Levels.
I request you to guide me what should I have to do in order continue my studies untill I complete my university???

Thanks
prasanna M
Original post by psnmk
After my GCSE I could not continue my study A-Levels.
I request you to guide me what should I have to do in order continue my studies untill I complete my university???

Thanks
prasanna M

If you did GCSE, then you have to decide what you wish to do. You dont say why you couldnt complete or what your aspirations are.

Are you in the UK or abroad?

If you wish to do A levels then you can self study, distance learn or find a college that will let you return to study.

Example. If you are abroad and you want to self study then I would do international A levels, buy the books and teach myself or get a distance learning course. The main provider is Cambridge International.

The A levels they provide are recognised all over the world.

http://www.cambridgeinternational.org/programmes-and-qualifications/cambridge-advanced/cambridge-international-as-and-a-levels/
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
If you did GCSE, then you have to decide what you wish to do. You dont say why you couldnt complete or what your aspirations are.

Are you in the UK or abroad?

If you wish to do A levels then you can self study, distance learn or find a college that will let you return to study.

Example. If you are abroad and you want to self study then I would do international A levels, buy the books and teach myself or get a distance learning course. The main provider is Cambridge International.

The A levels they provide are recognised all over the world.

http://www.cambridgeinternational.org/programmes-and-qualifications/cambridge-advanced/cambridge-international-as-and-a-levels/

Hi

Thanks for the suggestion.

I am a UK resident since 2006 and continuous study in UK till my GCSEs and on indefinite to remain Visa.

So I need only UK A-Levels and not International A-Levels details.

As I had health issues I could not continue my A-Levels after my GCSE completion in 2013.

Request your valuble suggestions please.

Thanks
PSNMK

Quick Reply

Latest