The Student Room Group

Women who are used to hooking up with physically attractive guys, rate me /10.

Scroll to see replies

A cutie pie! 7/10
Original post by RockyDennis
I hope you're right. Though I legitimately look bad some days for real, do decent looking people EVER look bad?

I'm definitely going out this weekend. The one just gone I felt SO unconfident, shy, and inhibited, like I just can't let it happen again. I'll go out on Ritalin if I have to, it ends now. I literally cannot take another week of seeing girls I really like and wishing I could talk to them, and just bottling it. Yes I've gone over to them before a few times, but usually when I go over to a girl I like i act weird or just doesn't go anywhere (making me think I'm ugly). I've only hooked up with a few girls I REALLY liked and thought were extremely hot.

I used to match super hot girls on Tinder from time to time but almost never now. God knows why. The people on the other sites say it's because I'm ugly and need plastic surgery.

The people on those websites are either trolling you or being overly critical. Kind of odd forums tbh, seems like everyone is comparing themselves to male models and thinking they're not good enough. Really toxic. Reminds me of those ana forums.
You know I actually think (good looking) boys rarely look bad, they always look exactly the same so I find it funny when they spend ages getting ready. In fact I think most guys look the most attractive when they've just woken up. Only time I've seen fit boys look worse are when they've had a terrible haircut.
I think perhaps you need a night out where you just don't think about girls and you enjoy yourself. I think maybe you're also going out with the wrong people who aren't bringing out your "best version of you" as w4nk as that sounds. Some of my mates are quite negative and are the type to pull friends away or be really awkward. Or they just want all the attention on them. So if I was on a night out with them it's quite unlikely I'd get to chat to many boys or have the confidence to go up to people. But then I have a couple of my mates who are actually quite fun, we don't take it too seriously and tbh we spend half the time just chatting sh*t but it's always a good time.
It's also really normal to be super nervous around the really attractive ones and it's a shame there's so much pressure on the guy to approach. But look out for signals like eye contact or if they seem to be finding ways to get closer to you.
And again, I do think your tinder profile needs work. I think you'd have a higher success rate if you got rid of at least two of those mirror selfies. Also maybe your bio is a bit weird.
Original post by ANM775
he's at the very least heavily photoshopping his pics imo

look at the before picture in that topic. He doesn't even look fat there ....yet for some reason his face today has gone up 3 or 4 points

what male jumps up 4 points like that?

How is that possible just from going to the gym? [and he wasn't even fat]

sounds like he used gym and photoshop....................

No lol, I have Gifs:

https://imgur.com/a/u6AZq

That's really old though, it's from April 2017. Way before steroids (which I started October). As I mentioned, the only thing I ever altered was my shoulders. The reason is because they shrunk when I came off steroids... I'm going back on gear within weeks... So I want to be rated based on what I will look like again in a month or two. I used a pic from December when I was on cycle to make the shoulders the same.

I don't alter my face just put in fanatical amounts of effort.

Original post by blawan
The people on those websites are either trolling you or being overly critical. Kind of odd forums tbh, seems like everyone is comparing themselves to male models and thinking they're not good enough. Really toxic. Reminds me of those ana forums.
You know I actually think (good looking) boys rarely look bad, they always look exactly the same so I find it funny when they spend ages getting ready. In fact I think most guys look the most attractive when they've just woken up. Only time I've seen fit boys look worse are when they've had a terrible haircut.
I think perhaps you need a night out where you just don't think about girls and you enjoy yourself. I think maybe you're also going out with the wrong people who aren't bringing out your "best version of you" as w4nk as that sounds. Some of my mates are quite negative and are the type to pull friends away or be really awkward. Or they just want all the attention on them. So if I was on a night out with them it's quite unlikely I'd get to chat to many boys or have the confidence to go up to people. But then I have a couple of my mates who are actually quite fun, we don't take it too seriously and tbh we spend half the time just chatting sh*t but it's always a good time.
It's also really normal to be super nervous around the really attractive ones and it's a shame there's so much pressure on the guy to approach. But look out for signals like eye contact or if they seem to be finding ways to get closer to you.
And again, I do think your tinder profile needs work. I think you'd have a higher success rate if you got rid of at least two of those mirror selfies. Also maybe your bio is a bit weird.

Most of the friends I go out with are cool I'm just scared of getting rejected in front of them in case they think I'm less cool lmao...

I don't usually get eye contact from anyone I find attractive. It's quite rare. Usually only people I'm not attracted to hit on me or stare me down.
No lol, I have Gifs:
https://imgur.com/a/u6AZq

fair enough..
Original post by cat_mac
Tbf he didn’t rate himself? He just asked for ratings. (which I agree is immature at best, but to say he rated himself isn’t true so you can’t really judge him on that...)

i meant in general.
he might not but chance are if he asks for a rating from others about himself, chances are he has an idea of his own 'rating' in his head, in his POV
Original post by shawtyb
i meant in general.
he might not but chance are if he asks for a rating from others about himself, chances are he has an idea of his own 'rating' in his head, in his POV

Hes rated himself a 10 on another thread, Quote: "I'm a 10 so I expect her to be 7+ otherwise it makes me seem pathetic." Honestly i'm pretty sure hes a troll, no one speaks like this surely
(edited 6 years ago)
The pic is 1/10 but your avatar is 10/10 would bang :colone: xox
Original post by pingu17black
Hes rated himself a 10 on another thread, Quote: "I'm a 10 so I expect her to be 7+ otherwise it makes me seem pathetic." Honestly i'm pretty sure hes a troll, no one speaks like this surely

Why are you obsessed with me? Lmfaoooo...

I already said my self-image flip flops from thinking I'm deformed to thinking I'm attractive based on small events. Plus I was on steroids then, I don't think you understand tren confidence, you feel like God while on. Now I'm off cycle the confidence has left me. It's tiresome answering the same questions over and over. This is meant to be people telling me exactly where I stand /10 not a ****in' character study, just lol.
(edited 6 years ago)
how tall are you?
Original post by Supernova36
The pic is 1/10

Thanks but it would be more helpful if you could explain why I'm so ugly, so I can fix it.

Idc that I'm 1/10 because whatever's wrong with my face I'll just become better. But first I need to know why my face is so deformed.
Thanks but it would be more helpful if you could explain why I'm so ugly, so I can fix it.

Idc that I'm 1/10 because whatever's wrong with my face I'll just become better. But first I need to know why my face is so deformed.

The whole sentence was a joke clearly :laugh:. Deformed is a very strong word , there’s literally nothing wrong with you !
Original post by pingu17black

hopefully no one actually does speak like that. its cringy

but back to my original point of being shallow enough to even care what your 'rating' is.
if someone is insecure then ask someone what your good at or what about you is visually pleasing.
Im not lmao, i was just on that thread and surprise surprise you commented on it.
tbh you seem like you have bipolar or something. You've invited people to rate you and acted like an absolute ****, of course people will be telling you what they think of you as a person. I change my rating down to a 2/10
Original post by Supernova36
The whole sentence was a joke clearly :laugh:. Deformed is a very strong word , there’s literally nothing wrong with you !

I see, I see, I thought maybe you were joking about the 1/10 but wasn't sure... Yeah I don't see anything wrong with my face (although I HONESTLY look UGLY some days like today), I think to me and other men they see me as being fine. But do have a suspicion that there's something about my face that ONLY women can notice that's really offputting...

Like it doesn't make sense that guys tell me I look so great and always saying "oh every girl must throw themselves at you!" but then nobody really makes eye contact with me when I go out except women who are not my type.

To be fair there was one night when I was still on steroids that a lot of girls (even ones I found attractive) checked me out or stopped me to say I'm fit. But this hasn't happened since then and that was early December. I'm hopping back on as soon as my car is fixed so like, next week. Can't wait!!!!!
You deffo have bigger biceps than your IQ
Original post by Danny the Geezer
You deffo have bigger biceps than your IQ

Well my biceps are 393 mm around, so this is indeed true.
Ye I know, it's messed up though because they look really big on me while the measurement is not that big. I think it's proportion that gives the illusion of size.

I'm 25...
Physically, you are so freaking hot. You have such a cute a face yet such a ****ing ripped body. I'd be under you for a good sum of money!
Original post by mc_miah
Physically, you are so freaking hot. You have such a cute a face yet such a ****ing ripped body. I'd be under you for a good sum of money!

Thanks... That's interesting, how much does body matter to women? I noticed I got checked out wayyyy more while on steroids, made me even think it's more important than facial appearance.

I've noticed that basically every ugly guy with a hot gf is big in some way. Either just naturally big like 6'2 and wide, or obviously jacked.
Yeah as per the thread title. Would you say I'm attractive enough to hook up with? And rate /10.

Don't rate if you just rate anyone who isn't morbidly obese above average 'cause it would skew things.

If you rate 5/10 or below average please explain why.

Many tankzzzz.

6.5/10
only because a smile would be nice but i also don't know your personality and therefore you could be a complete douche (no offense) no offence which would be a big turn off xx

Quick Reply

Latest