The Student Room Group

Medical interview help Southampton

Hey, I've got an interview at Southampton coming up. I know that there are two parts to the interview; the group activity and a panel interview. I was wondering if they look at and ask questions on your personal statement in the panel interview because I know in many MMI interviews at other Uni's they don't.

Any responses are really appreciated.
Reply 1
Following! Mine is next week!
Yeah they do. I interviewed there last year and they asked me a fair few questions that they could only have known, had they read my PS :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by El-Guapo
Following! Mine is next week!

Good Luck! I hope it goes well!
Reply 4
Original post by Joy79
Good Luck! I hope it goes well!

Thanks! Already had it but thank you. I think it went well, they were smiling, staff was really friendly and my group were chill so I can only wait and hope.
Hey guys, mine is on monday, i wonder what to take.. you dont take a portfolio do you? Do we need to take our qualifucations documents? I suppose an id.. but some people even said id pictures?! Are u allowed to write things down in the group tasks and to go into the panel one holding pen and paper? And done preped questions to ask them? Are girls allowed to have a tiny smart bag? Since there are no mmi, should i expect scenarios asked in the panel one?? Any thoughts welcome... thank you !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending