The Student Room Group

Women who are used to hooking up with physically attractive guys, rate me /10.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RockyDennis
But do have a suspicion that there's something about my face that ONLY women can notice that's really offputting...

Like it doesn't make sense that guys tell me I look so great and always saying "oh every girl must throw themselves at you!" but then nobody really makes eye contact with me when I go out except women who are not my type.

We women have an inbuilt sensor in our brains where we can detect guys that are absolute d*cks, maybe they don't make eye contact because of this?:dontknow:
Thanks... That's interesting, how much does body matter to women? I noticed I got checked out wayyyy more while on steroids, made me even think it's more important than facial appearance.

I've noticed that basically every ugly guy with a hot gf is big in some way. Either just naturally big like 6'2 and wide, or obviously jacked.

I'm a guy so idk.

But to try and answer the q's, sexually I feel like its just your body. Really couldn't care how you look like; like guys for girls, its more to do with an "availability" thing rather than "quality". Some guys will have sex with a very fat, or rather an ugly girl if she simply asked/ was desperate for his penis. Same with girls; I think the feeling to fulfill sexual urges is what makes girls hit guys up. They love sex too.

Hot girls are often on and off with other people-they never have a proper, serious relationship, rather sexual ones. For a proper relationship, I think a face like an ape would put someone off, but personality will matter much more. We can generally associate hot girls as sluts but we know that's not the case. I feel like its a lot to do with confidence-man confidence is such a BIG factor in pulling girls, you get ugly ass Asians pulling the finest girls. A guy that's ripped generally has lot's of confidence, and can get them girls easyy.

Honestly, its quite subjective and it depends on standards;lot's of peoples standards are low due to context/situation. I mentioned your face because I thought it was stunning, something to kiss idk. Plus a big strong, tall dark, man is stereotypical depiction of the perfect man in media. Like how a girl with big proportions are used by some guys just for show, some girls can use guys like these for show, envy.
Well my biceps are 393 mm around, so this is indeed true.

See that would impress some girls, in fact a fair few, if I were a girl and you started exact physical measurements i'd walk out.

Shall I do one of these. :holmes:
Root 2 out of 10
Reply 164
Is this thread for real?

I can't believe you would post your picture onto a student website! I am insecure but god I would never go that far.

Anyway, in answer to your question, (I am a gay male) I would personally give you a 7.5 out of 10. Now a lot of girls would love your build, so I would say for most girls you would be anywhere from a 7-9/10. But of course everyone is different. Attraction is subjective.

So I will say that I think the problem is nothing to do with your looks, maybe you come across as too tense/uncomfortable/serious when approaching girls. If you had more confidence in yourself and were a bit more chill you could definitely pull a girl you wanted to.
Original post by cchick3
6.5/10
only because a smile would be nice but i also don't know your personality and therefore you could be a complete douche (no offense) no offence which would be a big turn off xx

That's where I place myself too (6/10) although it's shakey and goes up and down based on my mood - but logically 6/10 is where I most often return to.

Is that actually good enough? Like if I go up to a girl who's really hot is she just gonna think "this guy is only a 6 he's not good enough for me" and insta reject me?

I think I'll work some more on my facial appearance until I'm 7+. Or just roid really really hard so I can be a butterface lol. Some girls are into butterfaces right?
Is this ****ing serious? Jesus Christ.
Original post by Coke1
Is this thread for real?

I can't believe you would post your picture onto a student website! I am insecure but god I would never go that far.

Anyway, in answer to your question, (I am a gay male) I would personally give you a 7.5 out of 10. Now a lot of girls would love your build, so I would say for most girls you would be anywhere from a 7-9/10. But of course everyone is different. Attraction is subjective.

So I will say that I think the problem is nothing to do with your looks, maybe you come across as too tense/uncomfortable/serious when approaching girls. If you had more confidence in yourself and were a bit more chill you could definitely pull a girl you wanted to.

Dude trust me I'm literally shameless LMAO.

There's just so much evidence in both directions that I either look good or look ****, all I wanted was a bunch of objective rates from women who are used to attractive guys (so they don't overrate me). Humiliation doesn't bother me whatsoever, I am ONLY affected by rejection based on my appearance.

Cannot believe what this thread has become like wtf? All I wanted was some #s out of 10.

And thanks for your rate but I feel men view me differently to women (even gay men). A few girls I find really attractive like me here and there. Most of the time though I don't get much eye contact or anything like that. There's been only like a few nights where I went out and got a lot of eye contact. One of those times I was on **** tonnes of steroids.
That's where I place myself too (6/10) although it's shakey and goes up and down based on my mood - but logically 6/10 is where I most often return to.

Is that actually good enough? Like if I go up to a girl who's really hot is she just gonna think "this guy is only a 6 he's not good enough for me" and insta reject me?

I think I'll work some more on my facial appearance until I'm 7+. Or just roid really really hard so I can be a butterface lol. Some girls are into butterfaces right?

Honestly you need to stop this. You can't choose who will find you attractive. There are a number of girls on this thread who have said you're very good looking and others who say you're average. That girl in the pic you posted may only be attracted to black guys so you might never be in with a shot.
Just because a girl is hot doesn't mean she automatically has ridiculously high standards. She might also see herself as a 6/10. Or she might think that underneath all the makeup she isn't that good looking.
You need to get out of your head that all girls want are male models. Not everyone is as image focussed as you or those people on lookism. Some girls are actually interested in personalities.
You have spent so much time and effort trying to achieve this level of perfection and I don't think you'll ever be satisfied. The reason women aren't attracted to you isn't because there is anything wrong with your face or your body. It's because you don't seem confident or a fun person to hang around. You seem incredibly uptight, intense, serious, insecure, obsessed with your image.
You need to stop focussing on your appearance so much. You genuinely look like you should be working in Hollister/Abercrombie. Both your face and body are great but your personality is so dead.
Please get some sort of help I think you really need it. Get off these forums, get off the steroids, stop obsessing over your image because it's so pointless. Stop going out to clubs with the sole intention of picking up girls. Go to a rave or something and just enjoy the music.
It's frustrating to see someone like this. The more and more you obsess over your looks, the more your personality suffers. You seem to think getting yourself to a 7 and getting a bigger body will make you more attractive but it won't make a difference at all. You've got your looks sorted, you just need to work on your social skills.
What else do you have to offer apart from your looks?
Yeah as per the thread title. Would you say I'm attractive enough to hook up with? And rate /10.

Don't rate if you just rate anyone who isn't morbidly obese above average 'cause it would skew things.

If you rate 5/10 or below average please explain why.

Many tankzzzz.

Okay I hook up with guys with string jawlines and muscles and I dont think a well groomed man is "not masculine" and im picky

I would rate you a 6.7/10

Mainly because chest to stomach proportions are off and you do a death glare. However with that said your hair cut is really nice and your arms arent pretentiously big.
However if Im sober you'd have to have an interesting personality we could chat
And if Im drinking if youre funny a cheeky kiss would be acceptable but I wouldn't pounce you.

So overall you have potential, you just need a bit of a chase
But honestly you need to stop obsessing over girls
Original post by MDesfontaine
Okay I hook up with guys with string jawlines and muscles and I dont think a well groomed man is "not masculine" and im picky

I would rate you a 6.7/10

Mainly because chest to stomach proportions are off and you do a death glare. However with that said your hair cut is really nice and your arms arent pretentiously big.
However if Im sober you'd have to have an interesting personality we could chat
And if Im drinking if youre funny a cheeky kiss would be acceptable but I wouldn't pounce you.

So overall you have potential, you just need a bit of a chase

Nice. This is literally exactly what I was looking for.

Is there anything you can suggest that would make me more physically attractive? I was thinking of trying highlights in my hair. My hair is actually quite bad sometimes, I have a widow's peak so have to sweep it across to make my hairline look straight.

Working on being more confident is fine, the only thing I was concerned about is if my looks are bad enough to be rejected on sight by most really attractive women (like they wouldn't even give me a chance).

I did find I was able to do very well when I took pills in Ibiza that made me super confident. So yeah maybe I'm at that point where I'm not too ugly to instantly reject, but not hot enough to just stand there and be pounced on by 8s. Lol. That's very interesting...
Original post by petalsunrise
would rate quite low, maybe 4/10

main turn offs are the skin tight t-shirt, which shows off your already big muscles making me think you both love yourself and are insecure about yourself. basically fragile narcissist. second thing that's a red flag is the perfectly close shaven beard - looks very preened and not masculine to me. both these things would be ok if you were gay though.

You sound like an ugly bitter girl.

Is there anything you can suggest that would make me more physically attractive? I was thinking of trying highlights in my hair. My hair is actually quite bad sometimes, I have a widow's peak so have to sweep it across to make my hairline look straight.

Working on being more confident is fine, the only thing I was concerned about is if my looks are bad enough to be rejected on sight by most really attractive women (like they wouldn't even give me a chance).

I did find I was able to do very well when I took pills in Ibiza that made me super confident. So yeah maybe I'm at that point where I'm not too ugly to instantly reject, but not hot enough to just stand there and be pounced on by 8s. Lol. That's very interesting...

Ignore the acne ridden, no tits and ass ugly losers on this thread. You're good looking, bad idea to post here.

Your hair is fine honestly taking care of yourself is attractive enough. You wouldnt be rejected on sight at all, like most girls would give you like the time to introduce yourself unless they have a very specific type however introductions are vital and thats why a girl would have a friend pull away quickly like being too tense or eager is off putting and if you regularly get hit on like you learn to filter people really quick because guys are predictable (sorry to guys but its true)
Your face and body is good honestly with the right energy you could easily go up to a 7 or 8
IN CONCLUSION ratings are entirely subjective and since girls aren’t robots who analyse men according to an established scale, there is no answer to your question. The consensus seems to be that you’re good looking but your whiney insecurity is dragging you down. Get some therapy and stop crying about how 10/10 girls aren’t falling at your feet.
Well there's many options but here's one you can relate to
Your hair is fine honestly taking care of yourself is attractive enough. You wouldnt be rejected on sight at all, like most girls would give you like the time to introduce yourself unless they have a very specific type however introductions are vital and thats why a girl would have a friend pull away quickly like being too tense or eager is off putting and if you regularly get hit on like you learn to filter people really quick because guys are predictable (sorry to guys but its true)
Your face and body is good honestly with the right energy you could easily go up to a 7 or 8

Thank you this is such a big help, I'm glad I made this thread now.

I don't wanna hassle you, but could you walk me through roughly what to do if I see someone I'm attracted to? NONE of my friends can pull, I literally have no male role models, so I don't really know what I'm meant to do lmfao, I've just been winging it for the past year. You don't have to, you just seem to be in the know.
Well there's many options but here's one you can relate to

10/10 pupper.
Thank you this is such a big help, I'm glad I made this thread now.

I don't wanna hassle you, but could you walk me through roughly what to do if I see someone I'm attracted to? NONE of my friends can pull, I literally have no male role models, so I don't really know what I'm meant to do lmfao, I've just been winging it for the past year. You don't have to, you just seem to be in the know.

Watch some pua videos on youtube. If you struggle to pull in real life then get yourself some tinder dates.

Quick Reply

Latest