The Student Room Group

What do you do to relax?

I don't know about you, but my day has been really busy and now it's nice to just relax and unwind. I like to listen to music and to sing when I'm stressed or worried. What do you do?

Scroll to see replies

watch mukbang videos on youtube
Sleep.

or

Tsr.
Original post by AOA_
watch mukbang videos on youtube

Cool!
Masturbation?
Original post by Bulletzone
Sleep.

or

Tsr.

I enjoy both of those too!
Nap or eat
Original post by Jheinexx
Nap or eat

Both of those are good!:smile:
Watch documentaries, comedies, video chat my boyfriend, read a book, read the news, watch YouTube videos. Before I went to uni I would bake a lot.
Original post by Man_Like_$
Masturbation?

Ok
Original post by DrawTheLine
Watch documentaries, comedies, video chat my boyfriend, read a book, read the news, watch YouTube videos. Before I went to uni I would bake a lot.

Great,it sounds like fun!
Reply 11
Original post by Georgia Brown
I don't know about you, but my day has been really busy and now it's nice to just relax and unwind. I like to listen to music and to sing when I'm stressed or worried. What do you do?

Music too, to be honest - to escape...

Oh and watch the winter Olympics at the moment!
(edited 6 years ago)
have a meditation group, where we all make sure we are all right. we meet once a week and that has helped me as i am going through my exams. Maybe have a day where you an your friends meet up.
Original post by GeorgiaBenson244
have a meditation group, where we all make sure we are all right. we meet once a week and that has helped me as i am going through my exams. Maybe have a day where you an your friends meet up.

Good idea!
Original post by Bobeth
Music too, to be honest - to escape...

Oh and watch the winter Olympics at the moment!

I love music and I love sport!
Reply 15
Music or ale.
Read, play piano, violin, cello. Listen to music. I make burial outfits for babies who are still born out of donated wedding dresses and bonding squares for St. Thomas's Hospital in London. I don't have as much time for relaxation as in my final year but do think you have to have time to do things and relax apart from study.
Go to the gym
Usually read books or listen to music
ASMR - have you heard of it?

nothing makes me more peaceful than that

Quick Reply

Latest