The Student Room Group

I am HATING my 10K disso.

It is due at the end of April and it's heavily weighted...

I got my third choice. I had to stick with it because my Uni wanted a proposal less than two weeks after.

I am HATING IT. Hate, hate, hate!

I have a new supervisor since my prof. went on study leave and he's basically disagreed with a lot of what my prof. had said and wants a lot of stuff redoing. I have really little time and I am struggling writing this. I need a 2.1 overall at least this year.

Am I utterly fuc**d. On top of that - since Uni has started I have been comfort eating and gained 3 stones!!!

So, I am a dumb arse and a fat arse.
Original post by RosieAppleLemon
It is due at the end of April and it's heavily weighted...

I got my third choice. I had to stick with it because my Uni wanted a proposal less than two weeks after.

I am HATING IT. Hate, hate, hate!

I have a new supervisor since my prof. went on study leave and he's basically disagreed with a lot of what my prof. had said and wants a lot of stuff redoing. I have really little time and I am struggling writing this. I need a 2.1 overall at least this year.

Am I utterly fuc**d. On top of that - since Uni has started I have been comfort eating and gained 3 stones!!!

So, I am a dumb arse and a fat arse.

Maybe you have a friend you can bounce ideas off? Logical, rational, clear thinker?

In some ways you just have to get on with it. No choice and hating just wastes more energy. make it the best you can and work with your current supervisor. If you feel you have been disadvantaged then make a complain to the department.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending