The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Physics interview

I will be attending an interview at Nottingham to study Theoretical Physics at the end of this month, but I don’t know what to expect. Has someone had an interview at Nottingham for physics? If so, could you let me know what it was like please? :smile:
If you’re talking about be UCAS Physics Day, I’m going on the 28th lool I think it’s just informal and to see at what level they want to set your offer based on your background and personal circumstances. Everyone’s guaranteed an offer, just don’t know what the offer is going to be. A*AA is the standard offer.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
See you there! Do you think it will consist of any physics questions or simply just an informal chat?

Original post by Mikasadoge
If you’re talking about be UCAS Physics Day, I’m going on the 28th lool I think it’s just informal and to see at what level they want to set your offer based on your background and personal circumstances. Everyone’s guaranteed an offer, just don’t know what the offer is going to be. A*AA is the standard offer.
Original post by FHE
See you there! Do you think it will consist of any physics questions or simply just an informal chat?

I’m guessing just a general chat about why you want to do the course, what interests you about physics etc. I think the day is more about them selling the uni to us rather than us being assessed. It’s just disguised nicely lel, I’m probably not gonna prepare anything for interview.
Reply 4
Yeah, hopefully it won’t be too bad
Original post by Mikasadoge
I’m guessing just a general chat about why you want to do the course, what interests you about physics etc. I think the day is more about them selling the uni to us rather than us being assessed. It’s just disguised nicely lel, I’m probably not gonna prepare anything for interview.
Reply 5
I'm going in early April. Please can you let me know how it goes and if you have any advice after your experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending