The Student Room Group

Rate me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Are you the guy that was asking for money the other day?
Original post by MDesfontaine
2.2/10

Even Night King scored me 5 c'mon.
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Even Night King scored me 5 c'mon.

You asked to be rated, not for pity points.
I can’t see any photos whatsoever but I’m sure you’re beautiful anyway.
I still would... what the heck is wrong with me? i must be desperate :frown:
It's all about the physique though. Hence the emphasis, the physique bro.
Comfortable in my heterosexuality and my body my friend, now stop shirking the issue and post the pics here. Do you really think I'm going to post-search you or something???
Reply 27
Original post by gjd800
Are you the guy that was asking for money the other day?

Ah, you are that guy!
LOOOL you're a joker
Hmmm. How many steds did you inject for arms like that? Most girls would be repulsed by a body like that .. I know that and I'm not gay/ a girl. If it's au naturale OK but somehow I don't know.

Lemme just get the pics visible, if I'm a 5 I'm a 5 I can live with that. I asked for honest rates and if I'm getting them fairs, allow the insults cos I give as good as I get ##hatersmotivaters :dumbells:
Your whole pic is literally your arm wtf. How is that attractive; certainly not objectively,
Reply 31
:laugh: :laugh:

This isn't going to end well.

I hope you get some donations, like.
Original post by gjd800
:laugh: :laugh:

This isn't going to end well.

I hope you get some donations, like.

tsr yoots giving it large like they've even lost their virgities/had their first legal pint :lol:
Hypocrisy of the highest order.

Now gtfo out of the thread whilst you can still dig yourself out.

PICS TO COME AFTER THE FOOTBALL HIGHLIGHTS #realmansport.
Original post by jdddd
Was that taken in Police custody?

Dude, You've made my day I can't :rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl:

Op, I'd strongly recommend you smile more :]
(edited 6 years ago)
You're basically taking the piss (or trying to) on the basis of one pic, not the other; which is a good pic even if I do say so; posting a pic of your steroid-enhanced/collagen-filled bicep isn't fair game really is it
Original post by Jheinexx
The photos aren’t coming up...?

Working on it :work:
Imma be real with you. You look like a burnt a*s rotten ginger looking a*s sadistic killer looking a*ss paedophile. It's a no from me. Now get the hell out of this website you nonce.
Original post by AspiringAccount
Imma be real with you. You look like a burnt a*s rotten ginger looking a*s sadistic killer looking a*ss paedophile. It's a no from me. Now get the hell out of this website you nonce.

BURN :headfire:

But youre someone's dupe and GUESS WHO
Reply 39
Maybe I have weird taste but I'd definitely go for you. Objectively speaking probably a 6.5/10 (if we're including 19yo models) but for an older guy I'd say 8/10.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending