The Student Room Group

Rate me

Scroll to see replies

OP edited more natural pics get rating *****
Original post by blawan
Maybe I have weird taste but I'd definitely go for you. Objectively speaking probably a 6.5/10 (if we're including 19yo models) but for an older guy I'd say 8/10.

Thanks I can live with that
Nig*a his whole life is a dupee. Hoppin on a thread to ask for ratings he a sack of insecurities and horse semen.
Original post by AspiringAccount
Aight listen pokemon enthusiast emoji lovin a*s nig*a you best go take a good hard look at your asanine a*s upon looking at your jimmy saville esque a*s your incompetent horseco*k of a brain will realise that your whole damn life was a dupe starting from the very day your pathetic a*s came crawling out yo mamas clit, following this di*kmelon that is your life your sorry a*s decided to creep onto this here website looking for some ratings. Nig*a I best slap you.

This was so illegible Is stopped reading one sentence in.
You still haven't shown us a proper picture of yourself? I'm curious. :smile:

No homo, as discussed; just whether you're in a position to judge.

Come back when you've stopped watched dungeons and dragons for adults :lol:
Original post by Danny the Geezer
This was so illegible Is stopped reading one sentence in.

Since when did you become a critic. Your unpredictable. As with the majority of serial killers.
You still haven't shown us a proper picture of yourself? I'm curious. :smile:

No homo, as discussed; just whether you're in a position to judge.

Come back when you've stopped watched dungeons and dragons for adults :lol:

Aight real talk you were the one that decided to ask for ratings what did you expect.
Since when did you become a critic. Your unpredictable. As with the majority of serial killers.

You're*
Right ok,. let's suppose you are - but you have a *****y personality so that usurps being a "good looking" person right? Right? That's how society
works, right? or do you live in this sort of bubble where your social status is based on how many likes your abs get on Instagram? Cos that's the rotten side of our society, which is insidiously creeping in - we want (us good folk) for bad to triumph over adversity; and it will it always does and the meek will inherit the kingdom of Heaven yada yada. BUT, I got an for an "older guy" I can now sleep well, I guess. And you haven't really achieved anything here have you? Let's be honest.
You're*

Aight nig*a level me would you be able to comfortably right with basic grammar with an ache in your left nut. No homo aight. Just man to man would you be able to handle that?
Hmm. I'm sceptical. As of everything that's ejaculated from your posts tonight; mostly verbal diarrhoea
Aight nig*a level me would you be able to comfortably right with basic grammar with an ache in your left nut. No homo aight. Just man to man would you be able to handle that?

*write.
Right ok,. let's suppose you are - but you have a *****y personality so that usurps being a "good looking" person right? Right? That's how society
works, right? or do you live in this sort of bubble where your social status is based on how many likes your abs get on Instagram? Cos that's the rotten side of our society, which is insidiously creeping in - we want (us good folk) for bad to triumph over adversity; and it will it always does and the meek will inherit the kingdom of Heaven yada yada. BUT, I got an for an "older guy" I can now sleep well, I guess. And you haven't really achieved anything here have you? Let's be honest.

Are you trying to roast him on him valuing himself on the basis of online number when you literally set up a whole thread asking to be rated and then attacked anyone who didn't respond positively? I mean some of them were impolite but you just came back harder.

I've got bigger fish to fry than a painful ballsack.
You know, most likely, if you're not ugly you just need high confidence and low inhibitions and all is well.

Thank god for alcohol tbh. A saviour for us all.
I'm not lol. No one called you "ugly" I swear you wrote the first insult? In fact I'll lay money on it,
Original post by RockyDennis
You know, most likely, if you're not ugly you just need high confidence and low inhibitions and all is well.

Thank god for alcohol tbh. A saviour for us all.

I don't need alcohol. I think it distorts your personality. People think I'm drunk or on drugs sometimes (even on forums) I've just become immune to bs on them and I'm from Manchester so I tend to say what I think - and for various other reasons - basically I am bipolar so high confidence/low inhibitions comes naturally; it's just learning to harness it; and learning to regulate it so it doesn't become dangerous. What can I say I like to live life on the edge. :moon:
nvm I'm just pissed off cos my football team is **** :frown:
I've got bigger fish to fry than a painful ballsack.

You got balls you managed to handle my roasts with ease so imma back down. It's all fun and games. Take a rep.
Reply 59
Yeah they’re showing

Quick Reply

Latest