The Student Room Group

Okay, I’m serious this time

I know everyone loves it when I post yet another thread asking whether some desperate f***** likes me or not, but this time I’m serious and this time I actually like the guy so here’s the deal:

So I’m pretty sure he likes me, and I’m pretty sure he knows who I’m talking about :wink: but until anyone can guess which TSR er I’m talking about, I will not elaborate further.

In other words, I’m totally messing with people here and I’m making this thread for my <3

Guess away :wink:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by getmeoffmyphone
I know everyone loves it when I post yet another thread asking whether some desperate f***** likes me or not, but this time I’m serious and this time I actually like the guy so here’s the deal:

So I’m pretty sure he likes me, and I’m pretty sure he knows who I’m talking about :wink: but until anyone can guess which TSR er I’m talking about, I will not elaborate further.

In other words, I’m totally messing with people here and I’m making this thread for my <3

Guess away :wink:

jsk800?
It wasn’t really a challenge XD I’m actually genuinely lol’ing right now
Yes it’s @jsk800, your reward is a rep :smile:
It wasn’t really a challenge XD I’m actually genuinely lol’ing right now

Oh, my bad... Haven't been on TSR for like a month, so haven't really caught up on everything yet lol :biggrin:
Wait a minute, I’m not buying this... unmask yourself!
Yes it’s @jsk800, your reward is a rep :smile:

And I thank you for it :wink:
Something is fishy af here
Wait a minute, I’m not buying this... unmask yourself!

lol wut? Did I miss something?
How on earth could you have guessed that if you hadn’t been on in a month? I’ve only talked to him for a week or so xD
How on earth could you have guessed that if you hadn’t been on in a month? I’ve only talked to him for a week or so xD

Oh, I went onto the "Favourite TSR" thread, and nominated myself (#lonely :biggrin: ), and I saw your posts there...I just assumed :tongue:
Ah, all makes sense now :tongue:
Yeah, we got serious flirting going down in PMs, trust me. And obviously in threads too :biggrin:
Yeah, we got serious flirting going down in PMs, trust me. And obviously in threads too :biggrin:

That's cool man, I was just here for the rep...
Hoping for the legendary 12 gems :cool: . I hear there may also be a mythical 13th gem :eek:
But good luck with your flirting :h:
Good luck in your hunt.
I hope he sees this and knows what you think of him (if you haven't told him already).
He knows I’m a terrible flirt. I don’t know if he completely knows how I feel but he’ll figure it out. Or I’ll tell him. Probably the second. But he seems to like me too so it’s all good :smile:
This is just sad

Wow I'm so honoured <3 Hahahahah how does this person know? That's mad, out of all the users signed up to this and they guess. Something's fishy
Original post by Unnamed User
lol wut? Did I miss something?
Original post by Adz2042
Good luck in your hunt.
I hope he sees this and knows what you think of him (if you haven't told him already).

Such a suprise. Very happy to wake up to ngl
Original post by jsk800
Such a suprise. Very happy to wake up to ngl

just sad

oh by the way 99% sure that jsk and getoffmyphone are the same person
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending