The Student Room Group

Throwing acid of peoples face and getting away with it ????

This has been made for your awareness- the fact that kids and teens can actually do this these days and they find it entertaining...

[video="youtube;dpXEhgCzMxs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpXEhgCzMxs[/video]

this original video was removed from youtube but he wrote in his title that he pretented to throw acid...regardless THIS IS HARRASSMENT..water or not.

Imagine walking to work and this happens to you, your mum, your dad?

why are more people not BOYCOTTING HIS whole channel ?

Youtube channel: itsarya

p.s he really did steal the iphones...
Reply 1
I believe the majority of his viewers think he's a ******* anyway. The stupid stuff people do for views these days :rolleyes:

*burns house down*

"It's a prank!"
Original post by jumjum
This has been made for your awareness- the fact that kids and teens can actually do this these days and they find it entertaining...

[video="youtube;dpXEhgCzMxs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpXEhgCzMxs[/video]

this original video was removed from youtube but he wrote in his title that he pretented to throw acid...regardless THIS IS HARRASSMENT..water or not.

do you follow the news ? He didnt get away with it and was punished

quit jumping on a bandwagon and getting outraged over everything
Original post by jumjum

tbh, you need a really high IQ and a solid grasp of theoretical physics to understand that the water molecule can act as an acid by donating a proton under the BL theory of acids, or as a Lewis acid by acting as an electrophile

therefore he's technically throwing acid, even if the media want you to think its water
Reply 4
it was 3 years too late...Hannah. I don't need a bandwagon i have my own brain.

Original post by hannah00
do you follow the news ? He didnt get away with it and was punished

quit jumping on a bandwagon and getting outraged over everything

Original post by Kyber Ninja
tbh, you need a really high IQ and a solid grasp of theoretical physics to understand that the water molecule can act as an acid by donating a proton under the BL theory of acids, or as a Lewis acid by acting as an electrophile

therefore he's technically throwing acid, even if the media want you to think its water

Who cares about the media, the media always jumps in too late. He had other videos harrassing people
Reply 5
Original post by UWS
I believe the majority of his viewers think he's a ******* anyway. The stupid stuff people do for views these days :rolleyes:

*burns house down*

"It's a prank!"

Ithink teenagers think youtubers just do things and write 'its a prank'..when in actualy fact the older youtubers do things that are pranks and it may go wrong sometimes. So this new generation of teeny kiddy youtubers, are so manipulative.

If you can't get away with it in class, take it to youtube hey.

Quick Reply

Latest