The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If you mean you're a girl, 5ft4 is cute height. Him saying you're short is a good thing; he's complimenting you.

To me, there is little difference between 5ft4 or 5ft7.
(edited 6 years ago)
Lmao I can relate. Being 5'4 is pretty tiny compared to most people nowadays. But rock it. And sometimes if u wanna look taller then there's comfy heels or high waisted trousers and stuff to create the perception :wink:
5'4 is approximately the average height for a female in the US/UK. He is slightly below average height for a male.

He probably likes you.
5’4 is an average height, I’m only 5’2😭😂
Not at all short, you're average height for a girl.
Reply 6
Original post by Notoriety
5ft4 is cute height. Him saying you're short is a good thing; he's complimenting you.

To me, there is little difference between 5ft4 or 5ft7.

Aw thank you! Unfortunately, he genuinely intended it to simply be a shocking thing hahaha. But I’m glad you to hear that you feel that way. I appreciate the reassurance!! :smile:
its a bit tall, if i cant put a girl in my pocket whats the point lol.
Reply 8
Original post by dsmith23
5'4 is approximately the average height for a female in the US/UK. He is slightly below average height for a male.

He probably likes you.

Thank you for the reassurance! Nah I thought he liked me. He knew I was in love with him, but I wouldn’t have sex with him outside a committed relationship. So he pretended to genuinely like me so that he could take my virginity without needing my consent and then left me for another girl. Sorry for blabbing on XD I appreciate your reply!!! :smile:
That's a good height, because when you dress up in your heels to go out on a date with him you've got 5 inches before your taller than him. I know girls like 6 inch heels so then you'll only be like 1 inch talker than him. The math all works out well for both if you :smile: so get married already
I'm that height and my boyfriend is 6'1" so he always calls me short. But in general I'm average height.
Reply 11
😂 I'm 5ft and luckily I don't feel short and if we want to feel taller the magic shoes called heals are easily available.
i am 5 ft 5 and I definately don't feel short.
5 foot 4 definitely isn't short
5 foot four is short as hell why are yall lying to this girl
Pretty sure that's average, it's just that most wear heels
5'4 is very short,I'm only 5'4 MYSELF and I don't know WHY my MOM wont let me shop petites...especially when she KNOWS regular pants are too LONG on me!
Can we stop bumping up old threads??
I'm only 5'4 why won't my MOM let me shop petites?!
Original post by Realitysreflexx
its a bit tall, if i cant put a girl in my pocket whats the point lol.

are you kidding me,5'4 is SHORT as ****,I'M only 5'4 and can never reach anything in stores,plus regular pants drag on me and are too big,I don't know WHY my"MOM"is"SO"AGAINST me shopping petites,when I AM PETITE height!

Latest

Trending

Trending