The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

University of Gloucestershire Applicants 2018

If you've applied to UoG, or even accepted an offer, reply to this thread!!

Scroll to see replies

I have accepted an interview
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
I had my interview a few weeks ago! What course have you applied to?
Original post by ConnorConaty
I have accepted an interview

I had my interview a few weeks ago! What course have you applied to?
Reply 4
I am going to be accepting my offer, will be studying at oxstalls campus
Original post by dani1
I am going to be accepting my offer, will be studying at oxstalls campus

I’ve accepted mine, going to be studying in Park Campus! What accommodation are you thinking of?
Reply 6
I’m staying in the accommodation on oxstalls so will be in Gloucester
I will be studying on the Oxstalls Campus but does anyone have any recommendations for what accommodation is the best in Gloucester?
Reply 8
What are you studying there? I would go for the halls of residence on campus as it is right on the doorstep for you to go to lectures/ the library etc, the rooms are a little smaller than upper quays but it depends how close you want to be to the uni.
What do they ask in the interview?
Original post by Fasih123
What do they ask in the interview?

It depends what course you want to do. But for me they asked the general ones such as what interests me about the course, why that course, what are the key aspects I’m looking forward to, why would I be a good addition to the course and “how would you handle this situation..” kind of questions. It was kind of more a conversation in general, but they are the key questions I can remember x
Just accepted my firm unconditional offer for the Advertising course. Anyone applied for accommodation yet?
Original post by Zanderfist
Just accepted my firm unconditional offer for the Advertising course. Anyone applied for accommodation yet?

I accepted a firm unconditional also! Where will you be based? I’ve applied for accommodation in Pittville x
Original post by elliedaniela
I accepted a firm unconditional also! Where will you be based? I’ve applied for accommodation in Pittville x

Either Pittville or something in Park campus. Not sure about the transport between Park and Pittville, though.
Either Pittville or something in Park campus. Not sure about the transport between Park and Pittville, though.

Yeah my third choice was one of the ones within Park. That was my issue too, but apparently the bus journey is only 25 minutes and you get discounted tickets with your student card! I travel a long time to my college now so it shouldn’t be too bad haha x
I've accepted my unconditional for accounting & finance and I applied for accommodation the other day
Reply 16
Original post by elliedaniela
If you've applied to UoG, or even accepted an offer, reply to this thread!!

I accepted their offer
Reply 17

I firmed my unconditional for digital marketing and I applied for accommodation today
Reply 18
Ive accepted an unconditional n have applied to pitville!! Doing criminology and sociology!
I am applying for accommodation as a postgraduate student. Do they allocate the halls based on your level of study?
Will they put Postgraduates with other postgrads or will it be a mix of undergrad and postgrads?
If anyone knows about this let me know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending