The Student Room Group

Nc course

My daughter interviews for an HND in Art and design. Yesterday she received an offer from a different campus for an NC. The college is the same only a different campus. She is devastated as it's not what she wanted . She had the correct qualifications for HND course. Was complimented in her work. So when the offer of an NC course came she was so very upset . At the moment she is doing her advanced higher Art and advanced higher English at school . Im lost im not sure wether to advise her to accept the uncobditional offer to the NC course or do i encourage her to apply elsewhere ??
Seriously out of my depth here .
Original post by Annieobrien
My daughter interviews for an HND in Art and design. Yesterday she received an offer from a different campus for an NC. The college is the same only a different campus. She is devastated as it's not what she wanted . She had the correct qualifications for HND course. Was complimented in her work. So when the offer of an NC course came she was so very upset . At the moment she is doing her advanced higher Art and advanced higher English at school . Im lost im not sure wether to advise her to accept the uncobditional offer to the NC course or do i encourage her to apply elsewhere ??
Seriously out of my depth here .

I would definitely recommend applying elsewhere - she might still chose to take up the NC but it would at least give her some other options and help her make an informed choice instead of feeling like it's her only option!

Quick Reply

Latest