The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

BA fine art???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hi, I applied to BA at Chelsea. Weirdly enough, I didn’t have to send a mini portfolio as I was expecting. They invited me for an interview after 2 weeks I applied, which is next week on Wednesday.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 41
You know where the interview is??? 🤔
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by xMargox
Hi, I applied to BA at Chelsea. Weirdly enough, I didn’t have to send a mini portfolio as I was expecting. They invited me for an interview after 2 weeks I applied, which is next week on Wednesday.

Yeah that’s weird 😅 have you done a foundation or ?
Reply 43
Original post by Amai27
Yeah that’s weird 😅 have you done a foundation or ?

No, which is even weirder
Reply 44
Original post by xMargox
No, which is even weirder

Well maybe that’s a good sign 😂 who knows
Reply 45
Who else have their interview tomorrow at Chelsea?
Reply 46
Original post by xMargox
Who else have their interview tomorrow at Chelsea?

Mm no! I have the interview on Thursday at 11:20. Good luck!!
Good luck for today those that are at interview!
Reply 48
Original post by HarleyParker
Good luck for today those that are at interview!

How did the interview go?
Original post by Amai27
How did the interview go?

I think it went well! I feel like I went on a bit but the interviewer seemed to like it. How about you?
Reply 50
@HarleyParker The same! He told me they’ll take like a week or two to make a decision.. and I couldn’t come to the open day so we also talked a bit about the uni and the course! and he asked me like 3 times if I had any questions about the course haha But I don’t know.. do you think you’ll get in?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Amai27
@HarleyParker The same! He told me they’ll take like a week or two to make a decision.. and I couldn’t come to the open day so we also talked a bit about the uni and the course! and he asked me like 3 times if I had any questions about the course haha But I don’t know.. do you think you’ll get in?

I really hope so, the interviewer was really nice and she was talking with me friendly. I I feel as though I have at least a chance after today xD
Reply 52
I really hope so, the interviewer was really nice and she was talking with me friendly. I I feel as though I have at least a chance after today xD

I’m sure you’ll get in then !! Two weeks 😬
Original post by Amai27
I’m sure you’ll get in then !! Two weeks 😬

I'd say it'll make me nervous waiting but I think I've been nervous since September last year. I'm sure you're gonna get in as well but good luck!
Reply 54
I'd say it'll make me nervous waiting but I think I've been nervous since September last year. I'm sure you're gonna get in as well but good luck!

Thank you!! Good luck to you too 🤞🏻 I know, the waiting is the worst. If not what are your other options?
Original post by Amai27
Thank you!! Good luck to you too 🤞🏻 I know, the waiting is the worst. If not what are your other options?

I've already had interviews at Reading and Bournemouth and gotten in, and I have an interview at Southampton coming up but that should go fine. What about you?
Reply 56
I've already had interviews at Reading and Bournemouth and gotten in, and I have an interview at Southampton coming up but that should go fine. What about you?

Honestly I’m not considering any other options right now so I don’t know, I think I will literally die if I don’t get in xD Btw, what time did you have the interview??
Original post by Amai27
Honestly I’m not considering any other options right now so I don’t know, I think I will literally die if I don’t get in xD Btw, what time did you have the interview??

I'm sure it'll all be fine! Mine was scheduled for 11 but I went in about 11:10/15 I think. You?
Reply 58
I'm sure it'll all be fine! Mine was scheduled for 11 but I went in about 11:10/15 I think. You?

Aww you were the one with the purple hair??! I was going to say hi but I wasn’t sure xD I went in at 11:30 or so
Original post by Amai27
Aww you were the one with the purple hair??! I was going to say hi but I wasn’t sure xD I went in at 11:30 or so

Yeah that was me, you must've gone in just before I came out then. I'd been there since about 9:30 and couldnt work out which person you were or I would've said hi too xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending