Original post by Alishawilliamz
Yeah me too!! My Facebook is Alisha Williams
(edited 6 years ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Sunshine00
theres so many alisha williams! i cant find one with a leopard print dress though! my name's Assunta pallent and im wearing my prom dress so I should be easier to find! x

Right! I think I’ve found you but it won’t let me add you x
Reply 22
Original post by Alishawilliamz
Right! I think I’ve found you but it won’t let me add you x

what about trying to send me a message and then i can try and accept you ( why is this so hard ahaha)
Reply 23
i think ive changed my settings now x
i think ive changed my settings now x
perfect! I’ll try again now x
I'm thinking about booking Trinity Square as all the other accommodation has gone and Hampden looks grim - I'm reluctant to book it though because I don't want to be with a load of 2nd/3rd years :/ Also no idea what type of room to book, would rather have a double bed but its like an extra £20.
Original post by shannonjohnson01
I'm thinking about booking Trinity Square as all the other accommodation has gone and Hampden looks grim - I'm reluctant to book it though because I don't want to be with a load of 2nd/3rd years :/ Also no idea what type of room to book, would rather have a double bed but its like an extra £20.

If it’s any help to you I booked a gold as the women told me all the gold flats are getting refurbished in the summer with double beds! Also if you haven’t been to see the accomodation it’s soooooo big X
Yeah the accomodation left is disgusting it nearly made me cry 🤢🤢 But trinity is really good, they offer you loads of free food and for your nails to get done aswell 💁*♀️💁*♀️
And when I emailed the lady i stressed to her about being the only first year and she told me they’ve had high interest for the gold flats for first years, so feel a lot more reassured now!
hey guys I'm not sure if there's a trinity square accommodation Facebook group but I'm going to NTU and we have an Facebook official ntu freshers chat if you want to join? Maybe a few people living at TS will be in the chat? :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by gcawleyx
hey guys I'm not sure if there's a trinity square accommodation Facebook group but I'm going to NTU and we have an Facebook official ntu freshers chat if you want to join? Maybe a few people living at TS will be in the chat? :smile:

Yeah that would be great!
Do you apply for the private accommodation through Nottingham trent or through the private people? Sorry if this is a silly question x
Original post by Charlotte_Rose17
Do you apply for the private accommodation through Nottingham trent or through the private people? Sorry if this is a silly question x

Hi @Charlotte_Rose17

You apply for Trinity Square through the private provider, not through NTU.

I think it's through Derwent Students? :h:

Matt - NTU PG TSR Rep
Reply 33
Original post by Charlotte_Rose17

I do believe ntu buy some but that is later so it is better to go through the private website- its really easy to do and you can add all your special requests like being with all first year students etc and also what room you like (ive picked silver)! let me know if you have any more questions :smile:
Yeah that would be great!

awesome :smile: just send me your Facebook name so i can add you
Reply 35
Anyone else? Trying to find some more people 😅
ive booked trinity square too but i forgot to ask to be put with first years :frown:
Reply 37
Original post by lawstudent2000
ive booked trinity square too but i forgot to ask to be put with first years :frown:

ahhhh! email them, she will change it straight away
Reply 38
Original post by lawstudent2000

what room size have you gone for?
i did it through unilodgers so i just have ti sign the papers then the rooms mine but im waiting to go see it yet
i booked bronze

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending