The Student Room Group

How tf do I get rid of this acne?

Aight ya'll I got a bit of a potential situation, so I may have to go get me sister from the nursery, and I got a dilemma my face is ridden with acne. So how do I get rid of it or at least make it go away for the period of time that I gotta pick up the sis.

Currently working with.
Dove shea butter
Simple- spotless skin triple action face wash.
Tea tree oil face soap
them clearasil pads (scratch that I got some clearisil ultra 5 in 1 treatment lotion.
and a face towel.

Aight ya'll set me that juicy advice.

Forgot to add that I gotta leave at 3:00.
Wear a balaclava. Problem solved.
Original post by jsk800
Wear a balaclava. Problem solved.

nig*a you know I wear that anyway. I need them premium shi*s though. but here take a rep.
Original post by AspiringAccount
nig*a you know I wear that anyway. I need them premium shi*s though. but here take a rep.

My no.2 g. Don't worry, acne is hiding. Don't worry. walk in with a balaclava and ask them to hand over your sister. No troubles.
Original post by jsk800
My no.2 g. Don't worry, acne is hiding. Don't worry. walk in with a balaclava and ask them to hand over your sister. No troubles.

***** I see you mah boi, that wouldn't look suspicious at all. I mean they know me it'll be a piece of cake.
***** I see you mah boi, that wouldn't look suspicious at all. I mean they know me it'll be a piece of cake.

Yeah my g, you know it. Covert mission ting. Piece of cake in n out
Original post by jsk800
Yeah my g, you know it. Covert mission ting. Piece of cake in n out

Word mah nig*a
Word mah nig*a

Twerk ting my g
Reply 8
drink a lot of water i always used so much facial product didnt really do much but i started drink more water and my face legit cleared up in 2 days
I find that tea tree stuff from the Body Shop really helps. I love their toner and face wash. Although, stress can contribute to the acne - worrying about the acne will make the acne worse. I understand that the stress will culminate in a number of things. I know it's hard, but try to take your mind off it a little bit and try to chill out. Aloe vera is known to be good in a number of ways including alleviating stress, so perhaps you should find yourself an aloe vera moisturiser :smile:
Original post by Lilligant22
I find that tea tree stuff from the Body Shop really helps. I love their toner and face wash. Although, stress can contribute to the acne - worrying about the acne will make the acne worse. I understand that the stress will culminate in a number of things. I know it's hard, but try to take your mind off it a little bit and try to chill out. Aloe vera is known to be good in a number of ways including alleviating stress, so perhaps you should find yourself an aloe vera moisturiser :smile:

thanks for that my dude take a rep.
Original post by sam717
drink a lot of water i always used so much facial product didnt really do much but i started drink more water and my face legit cleared up in 2 days

No wonder, I rarely drink water at all. Take a rep.

thanks mate and tell me if u see a difference

no prob and tell me if u see a difference
Original post by sam717
no prob and tell me if u see a difference

got it

Quick Reply

Latest