The Student Room Group

King's VS UCL

Hello guys,

I will study economics in uni in September if everything goes according to plan, however whatever happens I need to pick in between King's and UCL. I received offers from both with pretty much the same requirements (A*AA) with the only difference being that UCL wants A* in maths and King's can do with an A grade in the subject so getting in King's looks a bit easier.
What I want to know is opinions about what I should go for, as King's just introduced this course in 2017. So guys, UCL or King's economics??
Original post by Malakas99
Hello guys,

I will study economics in uni in September if everything goes according to plan, however whatever happens I need to pick in between King's and UCL. I received offers from both with pretty much the same requirements (A*AA) with the only difference being that UCL wants A* in maths and King's can do with an A grade in the subject so getting in King's looks a bit easier.
What I want to know is opinions about what I should go for, as King's just introduced this course in 2017. So guys, UCL or King's economics??

How do the courses compare?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending