The Student Room Group

Can i make it

im currently at a level 4 in maths

in all my other subjects im 7 and above

in just 3 months to go can i make it from a level 4 to a 7?

i just want to know if its possible or if i should set my targets lower, i know what i need to work on i just want to see if this is a realistic goal??
It’s gonna need a lot of work, not completely impossible but it’s gonna be hard.
Reply 2
Yes definitely you can, just do loads of practice questions, practice is key for maths.
Im not sure what lvl 4 and 7 are equivalent to but i went from a D in my march mocks to getting a B in the actual gcse and i didnt even prioritise maths i just obvs had to improve my grade. But also my gcses where easier. If your getting levels 7's in other subjects your definitely capable u just gotta practice and dont forget about the easy stuff or rush the test and make sure u use your teacher in my school if we do past papers at home the teacher is more than willing to mark it.
Original post by trill_val
im currently at a level 4 in maths

in all my other subjects im 7 and above

in just 3 months to go can i make it from a level 4 to a 7?

i just want to know if its possible or if i should set my targets lower, i know what i need to work on i just want to see if this is a realistic goal??

I'm not very good at maths but I want to achieve A's and B's in all subjects. However, I would aim to get a pass in maths and if you exceed that pass, then you're doing great!

I hope that my advice has helped you.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest