The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Or maybe I’m too good to resist?
If ugly girls approach ugly guys and hot girls approach hot guys then why are ppl still single

if you're too good to resist, why aren't good looking girls approaching you?
Original post by ANM775
because some attention is better than zero attention

tbh back in the day on the rare occasion i used to get approached in clubs and 80% of the girls who approached me I was not attracted to...

I noticed though the more that I improved my appearance the better calibre the girls that would come over and also with increased frequency.... so if you're only getting girls you find unattractive coming over perhaps try improving your appearance.......

I’d say my appearance is optimised. I go to clubs now to validate my appearance. I don’t go to pull as I have a gf and I have a few girls that are on the side.
Reply 22
I’d say my appearance is optimised. I go to clubs now to validate my appearance. I don’t go to pull as I have a gf and I have a few girls that are on the side.

Does your girlfriend know this?
Original post by yungaheartz
Well you know what they say - ugly attracts ugly

you are not good there are very unattractive people marrying with very hot one's
if you're too good to resist, why aren't good looking girls approaching you?

I get stares from lots of girls, and also hot girls are usually taken
casual hookups like in a club or whatnot are hard for men because the pool of people looking for them is disproportionately [although far from exclusively] male.

e.g. a man who might be able to secure an 8/10 to be his actual partner if their personalities & interests are compatible, if he treats her well & whatnot, might be restricted to 6/10's or less in a casual situation [barring getting lucky with someone who's particularly drunk or desperate for whatever reason].

sorry, them's the rules.

though i'll add that if you're describing multiple strangers as "ugly" to others, even thinking it to yoursef TBH, there may well be aspects of your personality that put people off.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by blawan
Does your girlfriend know this?

My gf is aware of my narcissism
Reply 27
My gf is aware of my narcissism

I meant having other girls on the side
Less attractive people have to work harder so will do a lot of approaching hoping someone will like them back. Very attractive people can just sit back and have people come up to them. The girls you're attracted to are used to people coming up to them and not having to do any work so they probably won't come up to you either. Although you may find them orbiting you hoping you'll notice them.
Even if you aren't attractive enough to have girls falling at your feet, you're probably reasonably attractive if you have girls approaching you, even if they aren't super hot.
Reply 29
Original post by cat_mac
Yep. People approach people they think they have a shot with that they fancy. If no “hot girls” go for you, they don’t want you. (Though attractive girls don’t feel a need to approach anyone really, they get enough people approaching them.)

Enjoy the reality check!

Speaking of a reality check, what happened to that guy? I am starting to miss him a lot :frown:
:rofl: - yeah they go up to you becuase, they think your ugl :facepalm:

Just go up girls you find attractive yourself.

Also work on dem gains 💪💪🏋🏻 🏋🏻
(edited 6 years ago)
How attractive is your girlfriend ?
What's ur definition of beautiful?
Yeah you're probably ugly. Can't expect to be approached by 8's and 9's when you're a 2.
How attractive is your girlfriend ?

7/10
People approach those they think they have a shot at so...A) You're not that far off compared to those "ugly" girls or B) You appear approachable and since the "hot" girls are busy getting hit on, the girls that do not get hit on do the approaching so your chances of attracting these "ugly" girls is basically your own fault (though, being approachable is a better trait than not being approachable I guess).
No it means you can't be bothered to approach anyone you find attractive.
7/10

I feel sorry for your girlfriend that she is stuck with a douchebag like you. You call other girls ugly, cheat on your girlfriend, and then ascribe a rating to your girlfriend on a public forum. You sound like a egotistical *******.
7/10

if u have a gf why do u even care you have someone who appreciates your looks and wdym some one the side?
I best slap your pretentious a*s, buzzfeed informant looking a*s masogynistic jaw line. Nah by the time i'm done with you you'll be looking like smegma. Stupid a*s nig*a calling chicks ugly.

Latest

Trending

Trending