The Student Room Group

Boyfriend

I have been going out with my boyfriend for over 4 months but we haven't even hold each others hands, hugged or even kissed I don't know what to do or who should make the first move, I think he thinks that I am frigid what should I do?
Hi , First thing is don't panic and don't rush , these things take time , you first want to be comfortable with him and visa versa , talk to him if you feel that say how you feel.

last thing you want is to rush and it messes things up
Reply 2
Just reach out and grab his hand when you walk together. If no one makes the first move it's a bit of a stalemate so you should to do it.

That's the first step, then the rest may come naturally or he could feel that you're ready to take it further.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by caitlin2004
I have been going out with my boyfriend for over 4 months but we haven't even hold each others hands, hugged or even kissed I don't know what to do or who should make the first move, I think he thinks that I am frigid what should I do?

He's waiting for you to make a move. Do it before he loses interest. He is just as shy as you and he doesn't want to make you uncomfortable. Hope this helps :smile:
Maybe he wants to be 100% sure if you are ready for the next step
Original post by caitlin2004

well based on ur username, ur probably 13, it's normal, i doubt you have couples in your school going around making out everywhere, holding eachother 24/7. just let things happen naturally

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending