The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU Accomodation

I’m studying pharmacy at DMU next year and I was wondering which accommodation is the best? I’ve had a look online but there aren’t very many pictures and it’s hard to tell. Price doesn’t really matter but I want to make sure I get a nice room.

Thanks x

P.S. I want and en-suite but not a studio and I’m currently looking at the Glassworks.
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by asdfghjkk
I’m studying pharmacy at DMU next year and I was wondering which accommodation is the best? I’ve had a look online but there aren’t very many pictures and it’s hard to tell. Price doesn’t really matter but I want to make sure I get a nice room.

Thanks x

P.S. I want and en-suite but not a studio and I’m currently looking at the Glassworks.

Yo I'm starting in September on an Economics course. I'm looking at the Glassworks as well and I think that the Glassworks is the best, just because it's modern, looks great and the campus is across the road (literally). Filbert Village would be my second choice but you do have to walk 5 - 10 mins to get to the campus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending