The Student Room Group

Hijabi girls

As a Muslim guy i know many guys that are not attracted to hijabis, but i am attracted to modest hijabis that hardly wear makeup or minimal, naturally looking, but how do you chat to 5hem because most of them w9nt talk to guys and I tend to attract the out there ones d9nt get me wrong some are good l9oking but I like modest girls
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A v3r1 g0od qu3s710n.
Reply 2
Original post by Ahmal04
A v3r1 g0od qu3s710n.

Lol I type very fast n I know it's no5 really a question more of a topic
(edited 6 years ago)
tHiS iS nOt A dAtInG sItE

sIncErEly,
HiJaBi GiRl
Dude, do you seriously spend your time on here looking for girls? Try shahaadi.com if you are desperate
thats rare, thats all i can say

literally every man who claims he doesn't like too much make up on a woman always ends up dating/marrying someone who is completely obsessed with plastering herself in make up. its nice to know that there are rare guys out there who prefer natural beauty...
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
thats rare, thats all i can say

literally every man who claims he doesn't like too much make up on a woman always ends up dating/marrying someone who is completely obsessed with plastering herself in make up. its nice to know that there are rare guys out there who prefer natural beauty...

i genuinepy dislike loads of makeup prefer natural modest look, allows tthe girl to present herself in a different way
Original post by jim1999
i genuinepy dislike loads of makeup prefer natural modest look, allows tthe girl to present herself in a different way

sigh if only all men could be the same. i've been on dating sites and showed pics of me in little make up or no make up and literally the majority of men on there all commented about saying, saying i 'look ok' but all questioned why i wasn't wearing make up or why i didn't wear it or why i had no pics of me in make up. it was so annoying, some of them even said in their profiles that they liked 'natural woman' its such bull s**t, don't say you like natural women if you clearly don't!
Reply 8
sigh if only all men could be the same. i've been on dating sites and showed pics of me in little make up or no make up and literally the majority of men on there all commented about saying, saying i 'look ok' but all questioned why i wasn't wearing make up or why i didn't wear it or why i had no pics of me in make up. it was so annoying, some of them even said in their profiles that they liked 'natural woman' its such bull s**t, don't say you like natural women if you clearly don't!

a put off is girls caked in makeup, you could get a butterknife and scrape that **** off but can't believe people actually want girls to wear it
Nice modest hijabi who'll get on her hands and knees to cle4n the fl00r, am i right?
Reply 10
Original post by Naomi Shaqueel
Nice modest hijabi who'll get on her hands and knees to cle4n the fl00r, am i right?

no far from it just because I like modest girls doesn't mean I'm a backwards prick
Original post by jim1999
no far from it just because I like modest girls doesn't mean I'm a backwards prick

Nothinf wrong with scrubbing the floor on your hands and knees. Much better to see the dirt!
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Dude, do you seriously spend your time on here looking for girls? Try shahaadi.com if you are desperate

Looool
Original post by jim1999
As a Muslim guy i know many guys that are not attracted to hijabis, but i am attracted to modest hijabis that hardly wear makeup or minimal, naturally looking, but how do you chat to 5hem because most of them w9nt talk to guys and I tend to attract the out there ones d9nt get me wrong some are good l9oking but I like modest girls

Hijabi girls are the same as all other girls LMAO. Have you never spoken to one?
Original post by jim1999

As a modest hijabi who wears no makeup, I would like to generalise and say that majority of us as you correctly stated 'won't talk to guys'. And in all honesty you should not try to chat to them either as nothing good will come of it. Shaydan will always hope to lead us astray. Therefore unless your intention is to marry this 'modest girl' and you have observed her from a distance - leave her alone.
Reply 15
As a modest hijabi who wears no makeup, I would like to generalise and say that majority of us as you correctly stated 'won't talk to guys'. And in all honesty you should not try to chat to them either as nothing good will come of it. Shaydan will always hope to lead us astray. Therefore unless your intention is to marry this 'modest girl' and you have observed her from a distance - leave her alone.

it's peak
Reply 16
Hijabi girls are the same as all other girls LMAO. Have you never spoken to one?

im talking about ones that won't talk to guys in an abaya or something like that

I've disregarded the other ones as I know plenty that are hoes even with the scarf

Lol they are normal people!
TSR is not a dating site...
a never met a muslim called jim
sure its not a jinn

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending