Original post by YouAreAYute
a never met a muslim called jim
sure its not a jinn

nickname
Original post by jim1999
nickname

is ya full name jummah
Original post by jim1999
As a Muslim guy i know many guys that are not attracted to hijabis, but i am attracted to modest hijabis that hardly wear makeup or minimal, naturally looking, but how do you chat to 5hem because most of them w9nt talk to guys and I tend to attract the out there ones d9nt get me wrong some are good l9oking but I like modest girls

can i ask how old you are
Original post by Naomi Shaqueel
Nothinf wrong with scrubbing the floor on your hands and knees. Much better to see the dirt!

You're just trying to pick a fight, aren't you?

Btw the rep was accidental.
Lmao, gl, most are boring, unambitious and conservative. Ya have no chance, maybe you can pose as a first cousin, then you're probably in :hmmm:
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Dude, do you seriously spend your time on here looking for girls? Try shahaadi.com if you are desperate

i agree with this :u:
Reply 26
Original post by YouAreAYute
is ya full name jummah

Lol my actual name has nothing to do with jim
Reply 27
Original post by sam717
can i ask how old you are

Original post by Israakhan3
i agree with this :u:

not looking for girls on here, more likely to drive to the sun than find one 9n here
Reply 28
Original post by somemightsay888
Lmao, gl, most are boring, unambitious and conservative. Ya have no chance, maybe you can pose as a first cousin, then you're probably in :hmmm:

can't say they're not ambitious, but the more conservative ones certainly come across a bit boring but I guess you don't know them on a personal level
Reply 29
Original post by Anonymous
As a modest hijabi who wears no makeup, I would like to generalise and say that majority of us as you correctly stated 'won't talk to guys'. And in all honesty you should not try to chat to them either as nothing good will come of it. Shaydan will always hope to lead us astray. Therefore unless your intention is to marry this 'modest girl' and you have observed her from a distance - leave her alone.

yhyh but think that's a little extreme nothing wrong with speaking to get to know them of course it's haram but can turn halal so not an issue in the long run and I don't think they see that because you need to be realistic especially in the uk girls need to speak to boys
Original post by jim1999
As a Muslim guy i know many guys that are not attracted to hijabis, but i am attracted to modest hijabis that hardly wear makeup or minimal, naturally looking, but how do you chat to 5hem because most of them w9nt talk to guys and I tend to attract the out there ones d9nt get me wrong some are good l9oking but I like modest girls

Look, I think your question is valid and understandable. I'm a hijabi girl myself. I believe you should take the chance to approach hijabi girls and start a conversation because deep down they all want to be wanted. Just like any human being. I don't mean to encourage haram relationships, but every hijabi girl wants to be married some day and this is perfectly acceptable in islam. It has to start somewhere - they have to be approached or fall in love or meet someone they can eventually tell their parents about. The reality is they are too shy to start the first convo, much like their hair is covered, at times their confidence can be covered too. I suggest going for your basic instincts and talking to a girl because there is a 90% chance she is too shy or reserved from talking to guys based on this introverted demeanour. But of course do not go over the halal gap, just talking and for the purpose of marriage in the future. Lol.
Some of the "modest looking" hijabis end up being the dirtiest. Who knew? :holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending