The Student Room Group

CrazyKittenLady's Walking4wellness Blog

Hi Guys,

So I am going to give this ago and can say now that I am doing it for a participation or last place award as I am a little bit on the lazy side :colondollar:

So I only live 5 mins away from TSR Towers so barely break 1,000 steps when I am commuting to and from work. But I have started to leave a little early every morning just so I can extend this walk :smile: (When it's not crazy chilly or raining) :biggrin:

For my lunch break today as well I am going to take a little stroll down to the beach woo and see if I can do 10 mins of meditation on the pebbles. (if they don't freeze my butt)

When I walk as well I normally get bored so I try and give my nan or mum a call just to catch up. Or what I have been up to recently is walking meditation which is really great!!!!

Will keep you updated with my walking adventures and will try and be more active although I will always prefer just curling up with one of my crazy cats :smile:

Scroll to see replies

so I found time on my lunch break to have a well needed stroll down to the beach. Which got me an extra 4500 steps and helped to relax me a bit. Unfortunately I only had 5 mins or so down there and was still a bit chilly so couldn't do any meditation. (will be saving that for tonight)

20180222_122408-compressed.jpg.jpeg

Also TeamTSR are all going down to the pier tomorrow morning to get some much needed fresh air and sunshine yay!!!! Will be nice and healthy to get some exercise as long as we don't get any doughnuts hehe xxx
Reply 2
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
Hi Guys,

So I am going to give this ago and can say now that I am doing it for a participation or last place award as I am a little bit on the lazy side :colondollar:

So I only live 5 mins away from TSR Towers so barely break 1,000 steps when I am commuting to and from work. But I have started to leave a little early every morning just so I can extend this walk :smile: (When it's not crazy chilly or raining) :biggrin:

For my lunch break today as well I am going to take a little stroll down to the beach woo and see if I can do 10 mins of meditation on the pebbles. (if they don't freeze my butt)

When I walk as well I normally get bored so I try and give my nan or mum a call just to catch up. Or what I have been up to recently is walking meditation which is really great!!!!

Will keep you updated with my walking adventures and will try and be more active although I will always prefer just curling up with one of my crazy cats :smile:

Yay! Another blog!
Remember this is all about your own personal wellness and progress. No losers or last places! :biggrin:
I'm Looking forward to seeing how you and others get on and doing this step goal as a team.

That's one beautiful cat btw.
Reply 3
so I found time on my lunch break to have a well needed stroll down to the beach. Which got me an extra 4500 steps and helped to relax me a bit. Unfortunately I only had 5 mins or so down there and was still a bit chilly so couldn't do any meditation. (will be saving that for tonight)

20180222_122408-compressed.jpg.jpeg

Also TeamTSR are all going down to the pier tomorrow morning to get some much needed fresh air and sunshine yay!!!! Will be nice and healthy to get some exercise as long as we don't get any doughnuts hehe xxx

OH! That's one of the challenges in the "what can your steps do?" thread! You guys should post your progress in there when you have your outing. :smile:
This is fab, subbing :biggrin: good luck you can do this :dumbells:
Original post by Kindred
Yay! Another blog!
Remember this is all about your own personal wellness and progress. No losers or last places! :biggrin:
I'm Looking forward to seeing how you and others get on and doing this step goal as a team.

That's one beautiful cat btw.

Heheh thank you!!!!

She is a nightmare cat but so beautiful she is a indoors cat but a billon times more active than me :P
(ran off with 2 of my chips from dinner last night :angry: )
Original post by BurstingBubbles
This is fab, subbing :biggrin: good luck you can do this :dumbells:

Wooo thank you !!! I have done 8,000 steps today which I am really happy with as on a average work day I normally have about 2,500 as I live way to close :P
Reply 7
Heheh thank you!!!!

She is a nightmare cat but so beautiful she is a indoors cat but a billon times more active than me :P
(ran off with 2 of my chips from dinner last night :angry: )

Sneaky little minx. You know what though, I'd love to see how many steps my cat does. Probably less than me even cos she's a lazy old lady. :tongue:
Original post by Kindred
Sneaky little minx. You know what though, I'd love to see how many steps my cat does. Probably less than me even cos she's a lazy old lady. :tongue:

hehe mine are awfully lazy they are still young but just do nothing but purr lol

I was also good and took the stairs instead of the lift today woo :smile:

20180222_093938-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Reply 9
hehe mine are awfully lazy they are still young but just do nothing but purr lol

I was also good and took the stairs instead of the lift today woo :smile:

20180222_093938-compressed.jpg.jpeg

That's a step (hehe) in the right direction. :tongue:
Original post by Kindred
That's a step (hehe) in the right direction. :tongue:

Haha it defiantely is. I could be super brave and skip the lift in my flat too, we are in a really gross block and the the stair well is like a windtunnels and I'm on the 8th floor (and a lazy butt)

Maybe if I get off TSR and out my PJS I can manage getting some steps in before I start work at 8.
Subbing!!
Went for an amazing walk yesterday was icy cold by so beautiful. I didn't gget in nearly as many steps as I should of but I have started walking down the stairs instead of taking the lift and just appreciating the beauty around me.

20180223_074143-compressed.jpg.jpeg

20180224_103811-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Went for an amazing walk yesterday was icy cold by so beautiful. I didn't gget in nearly as many steps as I should of but I have started walking down the stairs instead of taking the lift and just appreciating the beauty around me.

20180223_074143-compressed.jpg.jpeg

20180224_103811-compressed.jpg.jpeg

Well you may not have got all the steps you wanted, but you sure seem to have captured the wellness aspect. :biggrin:
Stairsssss!! :woo:
Original post by nyxnko_
Stairsssss!! :woo:

Ew I know they are gross to and were 8 floors up. I have only got 3k steps in today. had a bad day with my pets :,( I have 4 leopard geckos and I don't know why nut 3 died in the night must of been a disease or something the one who survived is a rare breed so maybe her genetics saved her. So I have spent the day sorting everything out and moving my surviving gecko in to a new home and trying to keep a eye on her. Gutted I have had them for 8 years. :frown:

I did manage to get a little walk ijn though to my local park to feed the ducks and enjoy the sun ...

20180225_141524-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Ew I know they are gross to and were 8 floors up. I have only got 3k steps in today. had a bad day with my pets :,( I have 4 leopard geckos and I don't know why nut 3 died in the night must of been a disease or something the one who survived is a rare breed so maybe her genetics saved her. So I have spent the day sorting everything out and moving my surviving gecko in to a new home and trying to keep a eye on her. Gutted I have had them for 8 years. :frown:

I did manage to get a little walk ijn though to my local park to feed the ducks and enjoy the sun ...

20180225_141524-compressed.jpg.jpeg

I didn't mean they were disgusting :laugh: I just happen to like climbing up and down stairs :tongue:
Original post by nyxnko_
I didn't mean they were disgusting :laugh: I just happen to like climbing up and down stairs :tongue:

Haha they really are though :tongue: smell of wee ewwe xxx
Haha they really are though :tongue: smell of wee ewwe xxx

awwwww... :laugh:
Subbing to this. And good luck btw!

Latest