The Student Room Group

Finding Friends

Hey, I’ve always struggled socially outside of college and school. I’ve never found anyone at school apart from who I can talk to most nights. Now the one friend doesn’t always contribute to the conversation or respond to me. I have no one else and I just don’t know what to do. There isn’t anyone at college I bond well with enough to be life friends. I’m fine socially in college but not at home.

Hope you can help
Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I’ve always struggled socially outside of college and school. I’ve never found anyone at school apart from who I can talk to most nights. Now the one friend doesn’t always contribute to the conversation or respond to me. I have no one else and I just don’t know what to do. There isn’t anyone at college I bond well with enough to be life friends. I’m fine socially in college but not at home.

Hope you can help
Thanks!

I was in the same situation as you. But then I got a job where i work with people of a similar age, i have made lots of new friends there! Or if you can't find a job, (I know this is going to sound bog standard), join a club outside of school or something!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending