The Student Room Group

Tesco job application: HELP

Hey everyone,

I'm currently filling out an tescos job form and its asking me about me education from start to finish. I genuinely can't remember the exact date I started and finished, I checked my qualifications such as my certificates It was shown me the date they issued the qualifications. Is it okay to put a random date in that month or do I have to put the exact date in from when i started and finished.

I kinda need a reply asap.

Thank you
Original post by (______________)
Hey everyone,

I'm currently filling out an tescos job form and its asking me about me education from start to finish. I genuinely can't remember the exact date I started and finished, I checked my qualifications such as my certificates It was shown me the date they issued the qualifications. Is it okay to put a random date in that month or do I have to put the exact date in from when i started and finished.

Thank you

Not sure what level of Job you are applying for at Tesco, but when I did my application form after leaving college I just did from 1st September XXXX-20th July XXXX

Hope this helps
Original post by Bert48’
Not sure what level of Job you are applying for at Tesco, but when I did my application form after leaving college I just did from 1st September XXXX-20th July XXXX

Hope this helps

Oh sorry It was a Tesco: Customer Assistant application. Oh okay I'll place it just as that. Thank you Bert!
Original post by (______________)
Hey everyone,

Thank you

On the application where it asks current store/ distribution center/ dot com store what did u put?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending