The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Paragon

Is anyone else having trouble with applying for accommodation at paragon for 2018/19? Accepted my offer and have my student ID but it's saying my details aren't recognised?

Emailed the uni 5 days ago but not heard back yet.

Thanks

Conor
Original post by conorburkey
Is anyone else having trouble with applying for accommodation at paragon for 2018/19? Accepted my offer and have my student ID but it's saying my details aren't recognised?

Emailed the uni 5 days ago but not heard back yet.

Thanks

Conor

No harm in calling the Accommodation Allocations department if you're not getting replies to your e-mails.
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Reply 2
Hey! What are you studying? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by lilyJA99
Hey! What are you studying? :smile:

Music recording and production, what about you? :smile:
Hi Conor,

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced problems with this.

The booking site is case sensitive so please ensure that you are entering your details exactly how they appear on UWL's MyRegistry. It may be best to try different combinations (e.g. entering your name in all caps lock, then all lower case and then first letter of name in upper case) and see which works. We also advise that you either restart the device that you used the first time or use another device to re-enter the details.

If you have any further questions about the booking, you can give Paragon Student Lets a call on 0203 815 0561 or email them on [email protected]

Hope this helps :h:

Helen

Quick Reply